The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Performance: Make Mirage Duplicates Disappear When The Skill Stops Instead Of Leaving Them Strewn About.

meIody-

Same here i was in a game with only one mirage, but she had a fully decked out melee weapon that had effects, her weapons had effect, and then she took my computer to blu town with her duplicates i went from a measly 60 FPS to not kidding 0.78 FPS 

HOW IS THAT EVEN FLIPPING POSSIBLE!?

Less than a frame per second, they really need to fix mirage, because many people do not have GI Alien Ware computers or Super-Computers

Most people who play this game have  regular computer, that are supa happy that they found a game they can run smoothly and that's fun, third-person ninja kick @$$ shooter, but ever since U14 its obvious that us Med. Class people without Super-Computers are not worth much anymore, so we get the short end.

Most games do this to out rule people who wont in the end game, make up money for their product, thus they can keep the rich @$$ people and us low end people are left on the curb. I'm sick and tired of this, we don't get any good games because these games wont stay at their level, sure if you want to make a rich people game then do this:

For Rich:

Make a separate server and download for these C***s.

For Us: 

Keep the nice smooth version of a game for us. That way you guys won't have so many complaints. 

When i take up this topic with someone with a high end computer he goes off saying he has no problems, well you should get a better computer, or too bad for you move on. I love this game i can't afford a better computer and you don't have any problems because YOU have a better computer I DO NOT!

Sorry...                                              

...but it's true.

Edited by Syndicate1x