Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry But I Dunno Where To Put This... Leaderboards

Sinbolt

At this time I find myself in an "internal event".
That is an event created by the clan owner, whoever gets the most kills in a week win prizes. 

The problem seems that when looking for the option to check the kills of each clan member, this week, i see that this does not exist. 
For this I suggest this option, consisting seing the kills each member of the clan weekly, having the same global system but only for those who are in their clan. This may increase internal competitiveness, and possibly create more events like this one I find myself at this point.

What do you think?

At this time I find myself in an "internal event".

That is an event created by the clan owner, whoever gets the most kills in a week win prizes. 

The problem seems that when looking for the option to check the kills of each clan member, this week, i see that this does not exist. 
For this I suggest this option, consisting seing the kills each member of the clan weekly, having the same global system but only for those who are in their clan. This may increase internal competitiveness, and possibly create more events like this one I find myself at this point.

What do you think?

Personally i'd like leaderboards for like defense missions and survivals. We actually do have what i'm saying BUT its only weekly. That means me and my clan mates have to go set the record every week. I'd like to see something like Top Players Ever or something like that.