Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Conflicts And You

DE_Adam

You have to get into a Rail fights literally the second the Battle Pay is updated and the bank is full.   You can always count on Region Chat getting spammed with the $$$ amounts as soon as the BP is up so the community is fast to get that cash.  

Once the reserve is empty (which can happen when your in a match) then $$$credits won't be distributed until the Warlords offer up more Bounty.    

I've been in rail fights with reserves when I started but by the time the match is over the reserve was empty and we got nothing.   I've also been in fights that got between 250K -  500K a match.  

I've also fought for and defended Plenty of times with no reward at all -

Yes some of us play this game for FUN and not for greed .........  Wait for it......  (sometimes) .....

money-gifs-family-guy.gif

^This. I dont think Grizzly is experienced enough at rails to run em quick and clean like some of us. Might take him an hour so he may not be able to get battlepay before the reserve runs dry. Gosh, I miss the old credit flow.

An hour? Try 10 minutes.

Even our inexperienced guys took 10-15mins. The ones who put the very little effort required to mod their Warframes/weapons well would steady run them in 5ish minutes each. Do you even Solar Rail, bro?

I think your opinion of them would hold more weight if you had actually spent some time giving a S#&$, rather than finding what to complain about. Hell, I'm sure you'd change your mind alotgether if you got some decent battle pay and were put up against some decent defenders, but it doesn't seem as if your clan/alliance were up to the task of legitimately participating/competing.

Edited by (XB1)HasHairyNipzzz

Which makes spawn trapping moderately more difficult at first, until you get your first few kills. At which point, you've outleveled the other team and there's no real point in continuing. The rest of the game is a foregone conclusion.

The old system was terrible and the whole concept needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

Which makes spawn trapping moderately more difficult at first, until you get your first few kills. At which point, you've outleveled the other team and there's no real point in continuing. The rest of the game is a foregone conclusion.

The old system was terrible and the whole concept needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

It's never impossible to make comebacks on rails if you have any modicum of skill and an understanding of the mechanics of rails.

See, that's reason #3 why the old system was terrible. Nearly everybody who's really in favor of the old system is really, really unpleasant to deal with on a personal level. If you disagree with them, well, it must be a reflection of your personal skill in the game. Seriously?

Any online Multi-Player Team PVP game you play is going to have some sort of Spawn Trap.  Every single person has either been apart of the trap and/or a Victim of it.   I don't wine about it because I know it's apart of EVERY SINGLE Game I play online. 

#When Reasons replace Reality.

Edited by (PS4)HyperInfestation