Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hysteria After Update 14.

ProxyReiv

Hi everyone.

Im not a veteran like many players here (im here since update 12) and i really enjoy valkyr even with that floating punch hysteria.

The current state of hysteria is pretty decent, nice animations and an overall good change but something bothers me and is the difficulty in changing targets when doing combos on hysteria.

I just try to change to melee auto-targeting to on or off but the results are pretty much the same and thats probably due to valkyr is unable to change directions while doing most hysteria combos, she just keep hitting straight.

I have to stop hitting and quickly change to another target before she complete that "claw pause animation" she haves when you stop doing combos.

With a small improvent to targeting these can be a good ability but actually is way better to fight with a regular melee for switch between targets.

Anyone haves these problem or any advice?

Try using "Melee Auto Targeting" located in your "Control" settings. This should help as she should automatically shift targets and get to killing a little easier. Sure there are times when she won't turn but it works for the most part.

Try using "Melee Auto Targeting" located in your "Control" settings. This should help as she should automatically shift targets and get to killing a little easier. Sure there are times when she won't turn but it works for the most part.

^ This. It'll basically make Valkyr jerk in the direction of a close target, a couple of punches should turn you 90 degrees.

Like how none of you read the third paragraph. He has toggeled melee auto targeting on and off and has tested both ways. I myself have too and noticed that you can't really move once you combo. Even with auto melee targeting on, her combos just continue forward.

Edited by Thegoldfish

He said pretty clearly that he's already toggled the auto-targeting.

While it may be true that targeting gets tough with Hysteria (I know the feels, regardless of melee auto target on or off), but why need to hit a specific opponent?

From what I've observed, the new melee combos Hysteria can output has more all-rounding attack; it can hit enemies around Valkyr, and targeting doesn't become as necessary. Unless you really need to refocus onto a new enemy from an old one, I believe Hysteria is at the very least better than it was before.

I just try to change to melee auto-targeting to on or off but the results are pretty much the same and thats probably due to valkyr is unable to change directions while doing most hysteria combos, she just keep hitting straight.

I gave auto-targeting a shot as well since I normally play with it off and, while it helped a bit, it still needs fixing. All they need to do is change the targeting to behave like every other melee attack and update the direction of the attack between hits.

Why does this need changed? Because it's annoying to be forced in a certain direction for 2 or 3 animations (some of which auto-chain).