Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Hybridized Solution To Making Koolbros "pretty"

VioDuskar

So, we all want to make our koolbros as swag as possible, but we seem to have a few problems.

PROBLEMS

1) colors suck

2)scramblers suck even worse

3)patterns suck (because i no can has get become look more like)

4) template system is not working/unpredictable and players trading of templates in unreliable (bunch of liars!)

5) DE wants that cash monies

6) we have no control over koolbro types

7) stuck with un-fitting names (EG: sneakymcgee on a huras)

how do we make everyone happy?

1) DE needs to just let us pick colors, we bought color packs already, why can we use them on sentinels, not koolbros?

2) junk this, at least DE is doing that.

3) patterns need to be predictable- but to promote breeding, not purchasable

4) templates need to itemize a few things seen below

4a) -body type (husky, lean, standard)

-ear type (long, short, wide, slender)

-leg type (bell-bottoms or normal)

-head pattern

-body pattern

-leg pattern

5) now, how is DE gonna roll in cash moneys over this? I suggest that templates only imprint 4 of the 6 traits. each koolbro can also be genetically modded after it's born, up to two templates, for a small price of 15 plat. and if you wish to "lock in" traits so that the template doesn't alter them, it will cost 5 per trait.

6) DE makes all eggs separate into each breed (huras, sunika, raksa, sahasa)

7) speaking of plat, I'd pay DE 10-20 plat to rename my koolbro.

Closing

I think koolbros should be able to be altered after birth to allow for true customization.

DE can make money from this, but in a constructive way. money should be made from elitists and breeders, not the poor man (the lottery/randomization is the poor man's tax)

we arent "painting" koolbro fur, we're genetically modifying it to be a specific color. it's a genetic foundry, lets start forging. otherwise let's just call it what is is now, a heat lamp for an egg.

give me your suggestions, modifications, tweaks, etc.

Edited by VioDuskar

To be honest i dontthink color palettes arent a good idea for kubrows. And i believe the "we can paint sentinels" is not a valid argument. Sentinels are machines, so its a lot like painting your car. Kubrows are living things.

However if they do implement a palette system for kubrows i would like to see it limited to natural colors. (No hot pink or lime green kubrows PLEASE)

Edited by Phyrosite

To be honest i dontthink color palettes arent a good idea for kubrows. And i believe the "we can paint sentinels" is not a valid argument. Sentinels are machines, so its a lot like painting your car. Kubrows are living things.

However if they do implement a palette system for kubrows i would like to see it limited to natural colors. (No hot pink or lime green kubrows PLEASE)

but we arent painting koolbros, we're genetically modifying it to produce a lime green pigment in it's hair naturally, thus lime green would be a natural color. (why do people get hung-up on lore?)