Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unplayable Game, Fix It

Antharon

game stucks so many times in menues, there're SO MANY ISSUES, buttons can not be clicked

that's so many issues, i would give many respect if DE would now only concentrate on bugfixes. the game is update to update more and more unplayable, dont think about new content, fix this game!

and i have a problem with drops, general sargus ruk 13 runs von saturn tethys and 13 times get only this unuseable detonit-injektor.. it is so annoying this system, warframe should be reworked complete, there are so many things to do but DE only concentrate how to make new content, that's only remeshed and rethrashed expect little things.. i just can't play any longer this game. too many issues, too many things that are just veeeeeeryy nervous.

Either you have the worst internet, computer/laptop, and luck with RNGeses and lord loki ever, or DE really is being a $&*^ to you, and DE is not focusing on new things, do you realize how badly it is to make up new things and spend a ton of time doing it, DE are doing the best they can to fix stuff, they always come through with a daily fix at the end of the day, no game is completely perfect.

you could facilitate that by making a categorical list of all bugs you find, and post them to the bug report section of the forums, with details  on the bug, its effects, how it happens, screen shots of said bugs, complete with location of bug, map, world, mission.