Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Radial Blind Buff Is Awesome But Flawed Because Of The Parrying System

Deidaku

I noticed that radial blind puts enemies in the finisher state.

THat's awesome but parrying it too slow and clunky to make this cool.

It's useful against high level heavies but for normal foes it's too time consuming.

Parrying and finishers need a serious look on.

They're just too long and not fluid enough , they just break the flow if the game

Thoughts?

I can agree with finishers being slow on some weapons, but some aren't quite so much of an issue. Personally I find the hammer finishers, A twirling jump and slam, to be fairly quick and good animation for the weapon type. The Polearm and longsword finishers however are weird with the forced backstep. Often I'm forced through walls or objects due to the animation and get stuck. They look nice for the weapon type but are awkwardly put into animation.

I do a lot of teleport and radial blind just to parry or stealth an enemy because it looks cool in my opinion, what happens? Regular attack, they need to have a parry/stealth pop-up at least, its not that I don't want to parry or stealth, its that I want a pop-up that lets me do it, so I don't end up doing regular attacks. The only time I can parry or stealth to radial blind or teleport is if I have a high level enemy, or a flat surface.

Edited by 9tailboy