Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Breed Distribution [Poll]

RespectTheInternet

Question

Now I know that the type of Kubrow you get is RNG, but I'm curious if it's a straight 25% per or if it's skewed towards certain Kubrows.

The easiest way to find out is if everyone with a Kubrow just posts what Kubrow they got, then we tally up the results.

http://strawpoll.me/2179199

Please also post it just so the topic is bumped.

I got a Huras

edit: In case you bred more than one Kubrow breed, multiple choice is enabled.

I didn't actually give a way to vote for a kubrow multiple times, and I'm terribly sorry I didn't think of it earlier. You can just post that fact below, since I don't know how to make it work on the poll.

Edited by RespectTheInternet

I did it but remember that statistics just shows probabilities, not certainties. The best way to know exactly what percentage has a Kubrow to be of a certain race is to ask to DE. 

Only DE knows for sure, yes. But by deductive reasoning, if we see out of 100 people an average of 40 got sunika and 20 got Huras, than we can reasonably assume that Sunika has a higher chance of occurring than Huras.

Just to update I just got a sahasa all white male. So my guess is that its completely random when it comes to picking which type you get.

by the way its going super sayian, so all 4 of them are glowing now. Don't know if I should be happy or confused.!

Edited by Boricua_Knight52

Just to update I just got a sahasa all white male. So my guess is that its completely random when it comes to picking which type you get.

by the way its going super sayian, so all 4 of them are glowing now. Don't know if I should be happy or confused.!

Either the glowing thing is a bug, or they are evolving and you should get a pokeball vauban before they wreck your ship.

Two Huras, both females. One's tall and skinny - white with grey legs and very pale rump which is almost unnoticeable, the other is medium type with leg feathering (or "fluffy feet") - white and same markings but all blonde instead of two-toned. On closer inspection, the markings themselves appear to be the Codex Huras' but are not fox-coloured. Many sads.

Now I know that the type of Kubrow you get is RNG, but I'm curious if it's a straight 25% per or if it's skewed towards certain Kubrows.

The easiest way to find out is if everyone with a Kubrow just posts what Kubrow they got, then we tally up the results.

http://strawpoll.me/2179199

Please also post it just so the topic is bumped.

I got a Huras

edit: In case you bred more than one Kubrow breed, multiple choice is enabled.

I didn't actually give a way to vote for a kubrow multiple times, and I'm terribly sorry I didn't think of it earlier. You can just post that fact below, since I don't know how to make it work on the poll.

Judging by the poll I think they are pretty balanced.