Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Like To Know

kcteshima

"tenno reinforcement" is already out from a few dys ago it with the mire infested sword and the manticore axe skin

thats the thing is today update the upadate 8 or 7.something? cuz it wasnt so clear in the livestream

Edited by kcteshima

i'm with kcteshima here. i asked myself the same question. They mentioned about another update for next friday if i'm not wrong. Also they said that the dojo thingy will come in update 8, and (if i'm not wrong) Steve said he'll be working on clans after livestream..it's still confusing.

Update 8 won't be online this Friday [today], if that's what you're asking. The confirmation hides in livestream where they were talking about one thing (don't remember, doesn't really matter) and one of them said "Is it this friday or in Update 8?" Meaning that This Friday and Update 8 is not the same thing. They will speak more about update 8 in next week.

you should look at the stream again they never connected "is if this friday or in update 8?" it was when they were talking about the weapons that they said in it this week or next that like 15 min later they said in update 8 the clan update and so on so on so its unclear if today is update 7.8 or something like that or is today update 8