Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

Post Hotfix 14.0.8 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Armory won't let you equip mods that are in use by another weapon, even if the Config profile which the mod is used by is inactive.

I don't know if this is a bug, or an over sight but Kubrows don't show up on the map, at all, according to the HUD's map the Kubrow is a ghost. 

Also, sometimes my Sahasa Kubrow's AI derps and gets left somewhere, and with Kubrows not showing up on the map, makes it hard to track down where it is and screenshot.

The new UI doesn't 100% work with Xbox Controllers, which I use to play the game. Some menus work fine, some works to a degree, others, just flat out don't work.

Currently Arsenal UI doesn't allow me to pick between Equip, Upgrade, and appearance I can highly Warframe, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Companion Loadout, Consumables, and by selecting them I'm taken into the Equip UI, I also can't pick the overall loadouts using the controller. The Upgrade UI flat out does not work with Controllers.

The in mission/Dojo Esc UI doesn't read selection input from Xbox controllers all the time. I can't select the "Invite" icon in the ship Esc UI, nor can I change the match type with controller.

The Invasion "Choose your side" menu doesn't work with the controller, nor does the nightmare missions option UI.

The Quest UI screens where you can pick "Begin" and "Back", you can't highlight those two buttons with the controller, but you can get to those screens with the controller.

Market UI doesn't work with the Controller. 

Foundry UI allows Xbox Controllers to cycle though the tabs, but you can't select anything.

Incubator doesn't work with the Xbox controller.

The Main mods UI works just fine with the controller, but each of the sub UIs act the same way as the Foundry UI, allows for the controller to cycle through the tabs, but never lets you actually highlight anything or any of the buttons.

I would take a screenshot of those UI bugs, but I really don't think a screenshot of the UI helps understand the context of the bug.

Also, an idea for the Nav UI to help with the Invasion and Nightmare UI bug with the Controller, take the nod/sector that has the invasion/nightmare status and have it split into two nods/sectors that users can then highlight and see the Rewards/battle pay, the amount of run required, and the number of open lobbies. Without leaving the Nav UI. If the node/sector is in invasion status, the node/sector that players play will have a green partition show up indicating the number of runs they've completed toward the invasion.

Also, the current Nav UI is missing the number of open lobbies display, is there a reason behind it's removal? Or is that a bug in the new UI? 

I bought an egg and she just became mature but I cannot do the mission to get the collar because it thinks I don't have one is there any way to fix this it still says go to E Prime on earth to get an egg.  

Reflex Guard auto block locks guns.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253744-reflex-guard-renders-weapons-unusable-even-after-blocking-ended/

Just tested it solo using Trinity with Dual Cestra and Dragon Nikana. This is the easiest weapon combination I have found to reproduce the bug.

This is just a guess but I believe it's caused by firing in short bursts interrupted by autoblocks.

Edit: Just had it happen using Mutalist Quanta, Strun Wraith, Angstrum with Dragon Nikana as well.

Turns out the gun lock can be reproduced easily by just not firing your guns at all while standing still autoblocking enemy shots using Dragon Nikana.

Seems like it doesn't happen with other melee weapons.

6ymole.png

The weapon equip screens are smaller. I was told this was a bug that was supposed to be fixed in a hotfix however it is still not fixed.

I cannot confirm for other weapons, but with the sword and boards Bide and Bleed combo with eleventh storm if you press esc right as the dash is about to finish, you can dash again, and repeat infinitely. Could possibly be game breaking. 

There have been so many times where i would glitch through the walls of the map and either fall to my death or just be stuck.

Kubrow Bug:

While playing Appolodorus, my Kubrow decided(In the first two minutes) to just stand stiff and do nothing. He stayed like this until we left(25 minute mark).

I told my friend about this and he said he had the same, on the same map. The Kubrow would randomly just stand still.

Tried to do the following:

-Run far away in hopes that he'll teleport to me.

-Let him die and me revive.

-Let the heavies knock him away from the spot.

None of these worked.

It seems as if when you upgrade any kubrow mods they say that you don't have them in your codex anymore.. slightly annoying because it makes it a bit difficult to tell which mods i'm truly missing...

also. when selecting mods from the arsenal when modifying a kubrow none of the installed mods show up on the installed portion of the fusion selecter.

(sorry if somebody else reported this i couldn't find anybody in the 5 or 6 pages i looked through)

Still Cannot deploy extractors on a number of planets that I have fully unlocked. I saw that you all did something with their icons. Could you make them work next? I would love to be able to use em so I can experince the new fancy icon. Below is a picture detailing that I have unlocked saturn yet still cannot deploy an extractor.

ok3f4k.png

Crit Headshots deal twice as much damage as a client. Here is how it breaks down:

D = Damage

CM = Crit Multiplier

Bodyshot: D

Headshot: Dx2

Critical Bodyshot: DxCM

Critical Headshot (host): DxCMx4

Critical Headshot (client): DxCMx8

I first reported this bug when Damage 2.0 was released. I don't know if it existed before that, but it has existed way too long.

I hate to sound like a broken record but my Mods screen still freezes the whole game for a while every time I try to access it (and again when I click on one of the categories such as Fusion).

It makes fusing anything very annoying.

Not sure if already reported, but here goes:

There is a second Burst Pistol in the Companions section of the Codex. Viewing it does not show the Shade sentinel on-screen like the true Burst Pistol.

I'm not sure if anyone's already reported this, but when captured by the Harvester/Zanuka Hunter, the game gets "stuck" at the loading screen.  This had before happened prior to U14, and the only solution I could find was to exit and re-launch the game.

Not sure if anyone else is having this same problem, but I still am unable to consistently increase my Kubrow's loyalty. My boyfriend plays this game as well and has not had this issue at all, so not sure what is wrong with mine. I have only been able to increase it ONE time, and I am only at 20%. The only thing that happens when I attempt to increase loyalty is my screen will flash and I am standing in the middle of the ship with my Kubrow next to me, and then flash back to me standing in front of the incubator. The whole thing only lasts about one second. Please fix this, I would really like to be able to have my Kubrow love me again :(

Also, when increasing the loyalty (The one time I've been able to), it only goes up 20%?? If we are only allowed to increase the loyalty 3 times a day either it should go back up to 100% each time, or the number of times loyalty can be increased should be increased.

Thanks a ton, DE. You're all doing great so far :)

custom configuration  for keyboards is not saving all the rebinds...have to reconfigure after every login

sprint/roll,equip melee,switch weapon,place marker,use power a/b/c/d,melee block..maybe a few others ....when you hit confirm theres no saving animation

other keys seem to save when you hit confirm..example:.i put jump on mouse button 5 and that stays along with other key rebinds

I still can not access my arsenal.  I have finished "vors prize" and never got the component for the arsenal.  At the point when I was supposed to fix the arsenal I did not have the component, so thinking it was a temporary glitch I quit and restarted the game, at which point the game skipped over repairing the arsenal and continued with the quest.  I don't know what is going on but it is really frustrating, as I almost have a rhino warframe and have some cool weapons I want to try out, but at the moment that is imposible.

Okay so i had an issue with the stalker, yesterday he invades me twice 2 missions apart and with only 1 mark on me. Now he just invaded me on Everest while i was trying tolevel new equipment with no marks on me and for a boss ive never killed. (Phorid, is the boss he named. Never cared to kill him.) Is this bugged, or does the Stalker just have a personal Vendetta against me?

Even after 14.0.8, relogging, and restarting, Howl of the Kubrow still says I need to find an egg even though my kubrow is full grown (I bought an egg because the drop rate is excessively low). 

Suggestions?

Kubrow navigation:

There is a spot in one of the exit-tunnel segments where the Kubrow gets stuck.  Moving out of range of the Kubrow will cause him to teleport out of this area.

This is the Y exit corridor that leads to the 2-tier debarkation point.  Where if you go down the center, down a ramp, and past 2 offshoots (with barrels and containers down each) you will arrive at the exit.  The point in question is off to the right as you are heading towards the exit, at the back of the corridor / room.

aTCdvw8.jpg

BTLTAIZ.jpg

More Kubrow bugs

Arsenal: Kubrow mods still do not show up under "installed" when viewing your Kubrow.

Arsenal: After fusing a mod, mods still are de-equipped from the Kubrow.

Combat: Kubrows should probably not "Dig" while you are in combat.

Scavenge: even at maxed out (90% chance) most lockers are ignored by the Kubrow.  Some lockers that are ignored are later attempted after returning.

Scavenge / Dig: Can you make the Kubrow also gather the resources fetched from Dig / Scavenge?  Waiting around for your pup to do his thing while everyone runs ahead can be lengthy.

Scavenge / Dig: There is a long pause between when the animation for this action occurs, and when the item pops up.