Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

Post Hotfix 14.0.8 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Graphics -> Transparency

I've noticed that some of the glass / field transparencies have altered.  For example the window in the Tenno lab on the Dojo used to look like energy field and now they look like a dingy yellow.

This space floor doesn't seem up to par with the excellent graphics in the game.  It is present in Orokin Void missions:

UIWikq1.jpg

UI -> Ending interface

Sometimes items are double listed.  I am fairly certain I only got 3 orokin cells, but the item is listed twice here:

5cWYL8p.jpg

UI -> Mission countdown timer

Timer sometimes still goes to 60,000 seconds to count down.  This happened AFTER it bypassed the "Play" mission dialog.

So, for example:

Enter a mission area

Click "Accept" to start the mission and enter the lobby

Game bypasses "Play" and "Cancel" dialog choices, and goes directly into a 60k timer.

I have not had this repeat, however it did repeat multiple times in the same mission.  I had to exit from the Navigation panel completely to bypass the error.  Perhaps a race condition or missing data transferred from the server?

TVYbaqz.jpg

Dark Sector bugs:

Sometimes when trying to find a match you will get the Please wait screen then No players found screen, the please wait screen will not close after you close No players found screen, which will force you to restart your game.

Unwanted behaviour that was introduced somewhen in the recent few hotfixes:

When carrying a datamass and switching to Codex Scanner, pressing the hotkey again to revert to weapon will drop the datamass.

(Tested both via hotkey-hotkey and inventory-inventory methods.)

I think this was introduced when the other unwanted behaviour that picking up a datamass would auto-switch weapon to secondary (from melee or scanner, both valid to use while carrying a datamass) was removed, but I am not sure.

--

The Megathread(s) is (are) no longer mentioned in the list of important items atop the forum page. Does this mean that we are supposed to revert to the normal procedure of opening one thread per bug in the subforum most appropriate?

--

As of today, Mission Failed screens reliably hang for me (countdown hangs at 6, UI is unresponsive, music keeps playing, game minimises and closes immediately when prompted to do so).

Ospreys seem to spawn a residual visual effect (looping subsection of their explosion effect; looks like the suction effect around Breach Pods), which is not cleaned up, quickly resulting in notable FPS drop (for example in the current Mobile Defense on Apollodorus) while inside the field of view. FPS normalise immediately on looking away, but in a Defense mission this is not really an option.

- Note that this effect does not happen reliably (second attempt to grab the Catalyst was cloud-free, poison excluded), but when it does happen in a mission, it tends to happen a lot.

Clicking "Mods" button in Arsenal view after moving around mods displays the warning message "Mod configuration has changed. Exiting will lose changes.".

This information is wrong: Proceeding shows that all changes have been retained.

(Might be a case of obsolete code that should have been removed with U14 - under U13 this message indicated the actual behaviour as it was.)

"Howl of the Kubrow" first mission "Acquire the Incubator Segment" awards (useless?) additional Incubator Segments at >5min instead of regular prizes.

--

Note on the "some missions have wrong resource drops" issue:

As in 12 invasion missions on Jupiter over the last two days and three versions, all the Corpus encountered were normal and Elite Crewmen (no shotguns), basic and Shockwave MOAs, Shield and Oxium Ospreys, it does seem as if the mission as a whole is set to the wrong location. Most notable the complete absense of Anti MOAs, which are at home only on Jupiter and Mars.

Liset-view showing Void background instead of Jupiter after first and between consecutive missions (also reported by other players) compounds this assumption.

So, I used this account and wanted to play the game. I wanted to get Rubedo so I was told to go to Earth. Apparently Earth is supposed to be unlocked by default, and I don't get to go to Earth. I skipped the prologue because that matters. Pls help me go home. Space is scary and dark.

Update broke a recently fixed bug, Volt's shield now stacks damage. Spamming alot of them can easily let you do >2 billion damage.

Apparently some people see the clones from hall of mirrors linger after the ability ends, building up over successive uses and causing massive lag. I haven't seen it myself, so it's apparently not everyone but it is visible in the delayed behaviour of the AI.

Sooo aparently my kubrows are still losing 20% loyalty for no reason at all.

6eyHla2.jpg

This one has never been on a mission and is still unranked. I took him out of stasis and left him imprinting, and when I got back to claim it and make another one I found out he'd lost 10% health (which was sort of expected with the most recent fix), but what about the loyalty?

Mission AI: Mastery Level 13

I'm not sure if I killed enough guys to complete the challenge.

I shoot approximately 10, and then began to fall after having missed a jump.

This was the second time that I had attempted, so I had 1 try remaining.

However, as I was replaced on the starting platform, I kneeled down and received a mission complete notification in addition to the "1 attempt remaining" notification.

UI -> Solar Map

After emptying an extractor, player gets an icon of a full extractor above his head:

nrvP2sr.jpg

I guess I'm full of loot.

STR:

Place extractor

Let extractor fill

Claim extractor

Place new extractor

escape back out to whole solar map

see pretty new emblem above your head.

My chat box is stuck loading. Been like this for the past few hours, and though I can still join missions/do alerts and generally play the game, the chat box is broken. I've tried logging out, checked my firewall, rebooting the game. Any fixes for it or am I just stuck until a hotfix?

http://imgur.com/yJm1pzM

EDIT: This started after an Orokin Derelict Assassination mission in which I was getting an error in my chatbox.

Often times whenever I log on and try to chat, the chat menu will just be blank and have a loading circle which never actually seems to load the chat.

Im not sure if this is a bug or if the recent patch just removed these files, but 2days ago when it started happening to me game crash and party dropping after missions done I ran the steam file check and it said 120 files were missing so it re-installed them and the problem stopped for me then after the patch again today my in game chat stopped working just blank so i ran the check again and 51 files were missing but after i run game and patch those files are still missing just thought u shud know that or is steam just messing up  and there is no issue with the game?

- chat doesnt work

- starting missions, besides being on public setting, no players join the squad.  Even during the mission no players join the squad.

please fix the chat box... its always looding = =... y its happen to me... n im hard to join members party....its always failed session... when i anylize network its still nominal

BciGT3D.png

My arsenal, mod and foundry segments just stayed offline after the Vor quest finished, so im stuck using the same gear forever at this stage :(

An issue appeared for me and several friends stating we needed to allow our firewalls to allow access to UDP 3960 and UDP 3962. My firewalls, router and anti virus are all set to allow Warframe's services. However the issue continues and I am unable to connect to chat or other players or friends in missions. I'd rather not play the game solo for the rest of my life so it would be appreciated if DE could look into the bug.