Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

Post Hotfix 14.0.8 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Still occasionally getting stuck in "Please wait..." when trying to find a squad.

Addendum: Mission rewards screen missing at times as well, leaving you stuck in your ship while the game waits for you to dismiss the non-existing rewards screen.

Both of these have occured before and after the 14.1.4 hotfix.

1. When I invite a friend, he joint hte party and, after a couple of minutes without start any mission, she got "kicked" from the team. This happened very often in the lasta 2/3 days.. is very annoying.

2. Neither I nor my friends can play Dark Sector missions. It says "impossible to join the game" or something like that or "opponents were not found" pretty much.. I never played after-U14 dark sector so I don't know since where this happened, surely are at least before the lasta update..

3.Can't find orokin cells. I drop argon crystals instead of raw potatoes. Is very frustrating. Not a single cell in days and days.

When attempting to rotate the Sentinel model when viewing it through the arsenal*, the model starts to shake.

Bug applies to all sentinels

4XLuek0.jpg

Not sure if people are still having this issue - Oro Nightmare mode still doesn't give you a nightmare mod at completion in both extraction and on the ship. I checked my recent mods and it does NOT show up. Give some of these issues some attention or atleast add it to the list so people wouldn't waste their time doing these nightmares if they don't reward them a nightmare mod in the end.

about 3 out of 5 times when i finish a survival (only seems to occur after 20 min or more) when i load back into the ship no Ui interfaces seem to work including escape,any movement controls anything and the screen has a grey tinge over everything. the game is not frozen as such as when someone leaves the squad it will show the pop up that they have left. picture link included below 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=297486187

EXTRACTORS: no icon shown for deployed extractor

PRE-REQUISITES: 2 or more titan extractors

STEPS to REPRODUCE:

1. deploy an extractor on jupiter

2. deploy another in saturn

3. move back and forth from "planets" view and main menu

4. check if one or more extractor icons are missing in "planets" view

11v2wjp.jpg

CLAN LOG: timestamps on the clan log are inconsistent

STEPS to REPRODUCE:

1. build a cross connector

2. begin a research

3. check the timestamps of the 2 on [esc.communication.clan.clan log]

4j3jgg.jpg

PROFILE INFO: mastery rank info is inconsistent

STEPS to REPRODUCE:

1. finish a master rank test

2. pull up your profile. notice that the rank in the main menu is not the same as what is shown in the profile dialog

sxofm9.jpg

Hi DE!, i have a few bugs/glitches to report today,Hope  you read this! :D

First of all and the most annoying, is the Wallrun-fall, here, let me show ya.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294469421

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=297667294

Yep, this is horrible, no option to revive out of that "void"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Syandana Fun http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=296041308  

really like this one Haha, its funny :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.Walking in a direction to the Mod section/Incubator/solar system causes a mini glitch of "Position"

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=296811955

meh.

4.Doors.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=293751444

Yep. Doors.

5.When you revive in a multiplayer party, this happens to me EVERY time,The Shiny blue color doesnt quit, sometimes

the cosmetic helmet dissapears.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=290926213

My eyes hurt ;w;.

6 & 7. Mini map marks an Eximus ally like an enemy.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=295658562

why bondage guy is Outside his capsule? :c

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294684309

Final but not least,changing nodes througt the ESC menu gets my screen black sometimes, and i cant move either. (I think this one is fixed already...)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=287768108

no comment for this lol.

This is it for the screenshots,Now a few writen reports. :3

1.When hosting a 4 people party, if you arent in the Solar system menu to select the mission, you cant move neither press ESC, forcing to close the game with TASK MANAGER, not even alt-f4.

2.Dark sector Conflicts errors:

-When Disarming A, B Gets stuck and can not arm/disarm.

-Cant spell powers. cant shoot and do damage, enemies are unalerted but you cant harm em, and of course, you cant press esc to leave the laggy/bugged session, cuz i dont know.

-You cant Harm enemies but them can harm you.

-Cant revive other people but the corpse still there (the dead guy is stuck, tho he cant press esc or do sometin)

-no head, all weps in the hand and default colors when joining dark sectors conflicts (Wait a min, i have a screenshot for this)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=294502840

I was wondering about, those login issues days, i lost 2 days of Affinity booster, how can i get it back? :C

That was it, It was short rite? maybe e.e

Srry for my english, im not american c:

x4S7bGH.gif

Thanks for everything you do DE, and please, fix this!

PD:rebbeca won the Nekros drawing.

PD 2:DE_Ramon is sleeping rite now, he isnt doin his work e.e

I still cant navigate out of the incubator menu and need to totally back out to be teleported somewhere else.

Loki's invisibility skill used along with a Kubrow by your side is broken. The enemies can still track your Kubrow's movements, even if it wasn't attacking. They will shoot and aim as though it was visible.

Nova's wormhole has a delay in casting time, mostly as client I assume. I'll cast it but energy won't be used nor will it activate until a few seconds later.

Wormhole on Nova will only have one open at a time, even if the player has multiple casts active. Once the old portal is done, a new portal appears right where the player has their aiming reticle facing. The process continues until the number of times casts is completed. This displaces the player and also blocks their view.

How I encountered a bug during the Mirage quest.

1.  I went on the Mirage quest mission in Sedna to get her Chassis.

2.  I completed said mission.

3.  This is the result:

ONfWMVR.jpg

Saryn, lying dead in the middle of the floor.  Pressing buttons do not do anything, and I can't pause the game.  All I can do is bring up the chat using the left trigger.

Pressing Alt+F4 on the keyboard closes the game, and it appears to be the only other thing I can do besides bringing up the chat.

Rhino too big in arsenal section.

Displayed mods at the left side of the mod list are view-blocked by the rhino frame. Any row in the list.

General View

Warframe0016_b_zps15ed14c1.jpg

First Row

Warframe0017_b_zps37a13ee7.jpg

Second Row

Warframe0018_b_zps89c41c93.jpg

Third Row

Warframe0019_b_zps42bf8be6.jpg

Fourth Row

Warframe0020_b_zpsc7dd5f6d.jpg

EDIT:

That happens only when in this section, you hit "mods" button, browse mods and get back to this view.

All the display is shifted a bit to the left side of the screen and stay like that until you left arsenal section.

You can't play the Vay Hek Assassination mission, the game crashes during the mission. Thank God that I didn't lose my key but now I can't continue or pursue the mission until this is fixed. Please look into it asap. Thanks.

about 3 out of 5 times when i finish a survival (only seems to occur after 20 min or more) when i load back into the ship no Ui interfaces seem to work including escape,any movement controls anything and the screen has a grey tinge over everything. the game is not frozen as such as when someone leaves the squad it will show the pop up that they have left. picture link included below 

That is also what I'm getting whenever the mission rewards screen fails to appear at the end of a mission, although this does not seem to be tied to the length of a survival mission.

I have a huge problem which wasn't addressed. I think I'll just post it here so if anyone has the solution, kindly share it. 

Warframe has been restarting my PC for the past 2 months. After loggin in, within an estimation of 2-3 minutes, the game will go into super slow motion then shuts down my pc. This happens only when I am playing (or trying to play) Warframe. I re-installed the game, did a painstaking re-update but still, it happens. IT IS REALLY ANNOYING. The mere fact that I can log in but can't play is bumming me out. Can somebody help? 

Same here.

also lost 3 days of 7 day affinity booster due to login issues and game crashes

FUSION: no filter for mods that are going to be fused

DETAILS: it would be very helpful if there was a filter (say, somewhere in the area encircled) which will display all the mods that are going to be included in the fusion process. any thoughts DE? fellow tenno?

otnhcp.jpg

DATAMASS: stuck when trying to pick it up

PRE-REQUISITES:

1. active corpus spy mission

STEPS to REPRODUCE (not exactly sure how i did it):

1. drop the datamass

2. step away from it (3-4 game meters)

3. get into a crouch position

4. move forward to the datamass while reloading or meleeing

5. pick up the datamass as soon as you hear the sound of an interactive object nearby

i didn't try using WF skills though (ran out of energy). cannot get out with the old melee trick, rolling over, sliding. you can still stand up and down, but that's about it.

25qgmyo.jpg

How I encountered a bug during the Mirage quest.

1.  I went on the Mirage quest mission in Sedna to get her Chassis.

2.  I completed said mission.

3.  This is the result:

ONfWMVR.jpg

Saryn, lying dead in the middle of the floor.  Pressing buttons do not do anything, and I can't pause the game.  All I can do is bring up the chat using the left trigger.

Pressing Alt+F4 on the keyboard closes the game, and it appears to be the only other thing I can do besides bringing up the chat.

That's... ominous.

Got this glitch just now, trying to play infested break mission, i think was stuck on matchmaking.  i wonder if setting unlimited ping is the problem. had to go to windows to close warframe.

rghcdhV.jpg