Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Megan

Post Hotfix 14.0.8 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Melee weapon energy changes to a faint blue sometimes. Swings with blue color, but weapon spaces revealing energy are still the color you set it channel killing also is your set color, but swing remains a faint blue/white.

-

After revive, frame glows as if another player through wall (transluscent blue) and only head is regular color.

hello, i was trying to wright this post with my brothers account (who owns the ps4) but it wouldn't let me since i don't know his password. I bought a decent amount of platinum, around $70 worth but i only meant to do $20, because none of it showed up and yet it still charged my brother's account, i meant to only spend the prepaid card for $20, but i was confused and wasted around $50 dollars of my bros money cause no platinum showed up. ps4 tried to help me and all they could offer is a refund, can you help? if it helps my bros account is spax101, all i only wanted was a few more weapon and warframe slots ;-;

As of latest hotfix (14.2.4), all Void/Derelict missions are marked with an Assassination emblem, as well as the mission being marked "Assassination". Target is left blank (given there is no target) and all levels are marked "1-1".

UI bug; when trying to use DNA Stabilizers on a Kubrow, if the player doesn't own any, this message appears:

"/Lotus/Language/Menu/DetoxifyNoItemsError"

Mod Fusion bug: When checking, whether a fusion will exceed a capacity of the concerned warframe/weapon/companion, the polarity of the slots is not taken into account.

This happened with my Kubrow. It was rank 4 and had the Link Shields mod installed in a slot with the corresponding polarity, which meant it had 2 mod capacity remaining. In fusion, going over 6 drain with the Link Shields mod would trigger a warning message about exceeding the capacity, eventhough, after uninstalling the mod, fusing it to 8 drain and installing it in the polarized slot worked as expected.

The checking mechanic didn't take into account the fact that the cost of the mod will be halved, instead, it took the current drain of the mod - 2 (4/2 due to the polarity) and added the amount of the fusion - 2 and allowed maximum of 6 drain instead of 8 it should have. (I hope my explanation is clear enough :) )

Since U14 hit, I have not been able to rotate my sentinel in my ship while in the sentinel menu of my Arsenal. Haven't been able to fully observe my sentinel's colors from the side angles because of this.

http://imgur.com/WdFlnIf

Kril did his ice slam attack where he is stuck in place for a few seconds. Vor lined his beam attack to me with Krill in the cross fire and froze him as seen in the screenshot for a few minutes. As I was typing this post, he unfroze and the battle resumed as normal. 

Player I was helping picked a sabotage mission on Uranus. We ended up in Titania fighting Tyl after the loading screen froze on the counter at 5 for 15 seconds. Ended up killing Tyl with no Lotus messages.

ive found a bug where when i went to incubate 2 rare kubrow imprints, i got one with nothing similar and a different type? these are the dogs i had imprints of (both sunikas) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=304329987  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=304330126. and i ended up with a sahasa that looks like this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=305394725. im also really mad because i lost 58 plat because these are rare looking dogs. the orange one even had a purple eye! please patch this 

The sugatras no longer follow the colour scheme you pick for them. Any changes after exiting the menu and the sugatras return to their default colour. They don't go back to normal after playing a mission either; I went through the entire Tactical Alert and they still have not reset to the colours I picked.

some help please?

http://postimg.org/image/otm0pel9r/

http://postimg.org/image/t7ky7f12l/

i am doing the staring quests ... and i cant do the next mission smth about a segment....  when i try to put it i open foundry and when  go to navigation  i black screen and after that is puting me on the ship ... so what;s the deal what can i do..? i can't acces my navigation system....

1iT9NDC.jpg

All void missions are shown with the same effects and description as Assassinations, however, the level is always 1-1.

On the new Cryotic alerts, there is always someone dc'ing. I have done them across all three planets. Last round it was 2 people that disconnected, I presume from their POV i was the one that dc'ed. 

Several bizarre glitches; not sure if they've been posted or not since I'm too lazy to go through 50+ pages of bugs.

First one happened after I revived myself (all but the head gets frost-coated)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307021345

Second one happened when I tried to pull out my swords to block and is definitely my favorite warframe bug as of yet

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307021377

I have no idea what conditions caused the third one tbh, but the swords have trails when they shouldn't (definitely not from a volt or my options menu)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=307021406

Hello,

there is a bug with the Nova's Molecular Prime:

1. when primed enemies are killed by a melee/secondary weapon of the caster, they didn't explode immediatly.

2. when primed enemies are killed by a teammate (it's not weapon-depending now), they didn't explode immediatly.

Operation Cryotic points not counting past 500. I entered a squad on the earth one and got 800 points out  of it getting me the badge, but now it appears the earth mission no longer counts past 500. I heard there were other tilesets for the cryotic missions, but it appears that those don't show up for me. Somebody fix it? ...Please. Apparently it's in phobos, perhaps unlocking it might be the issue but if there is something more broken in the fix, looking into it would be advised

Not sure if it's a bug, but...

My kubrow refuses to free-roam the ship. I have relogged, been through the hotfixes (didn't see any info about it there) and been in and out of missions. I wish for my kubrow to amble about my ship please!

(Minor Codex Scanner bug)

When the feature to show completed entries in the scanner UI was added I'm certain it would update to reflect completed entries of just-scanned mobs.

Now it doesn't update in real-time leading to wasted scans once again.

(Typo in Codex)

Under Quests -> Vor's Prize, after completion it reads "could Vor could rise again?" There is a 'could' too much in there.

Mission bug. EDIT: Major mission and tileset bug.

Attempting to pick up the power cores might result in being stuck in place, able to sprint and move without actually going anywhere. Also removes usage of abilities, jumping, and attacking. Having a Valkyr Ripline you will move you but not restore control to character.

The Corpus Ice Tileset has a massive and gamebreaking bug.
Some points of the tileset may cause your screen to fade to black as if you had fallen, and will warp you to extraction. Attempting to return to the area (in this case, the one near the extractors) will result in the same thing, causing you to fail the mission. This also will apply to the enemies, and may result in being unable to obtain power cells.

Oberon's new power bug.

Apparently this is where I regale with tales of Being a newly updated Oberron the Undying.  While under the effect of Renewal (3 - healing power), I got knocked down and knocked out by a bombard (cryotic - phobos), but rather than having a bleedout counter, I get to watch my life total keep going up while the bombard continues to shoot me for reset / lethal blast damage. 

About a dozen times.

Upon slaying the beast with pistol and help from teamates, I was un-rez-able due to having a positive health amount!  Yet still was I sitting in the bleedout crawl.

but wait, I could CAST from this not-dead state.  But I could only fire the secondary wweapon, not melee, jump, nor switch to primary.

However, it was a bit difficult due to any damage causing another Blast proc animation....

My life total got stuck when I later chose to toggle off the renewal, and left me as a completely invulnerable (not dying, not alive, not dead) bounce - crawling ragdoll of absolute DISTRACTING DOOM.

Whole swarms of enemies attacked my crawling corpse as the ash ripped through their ranks, with occasional help from my own Smites and Reckonings to carry the day to ridiculous victory (3300+ points).

After the last hotfix my Dread ammo dropped to 30 instead of 72 with my usual loadout (Serration, Split Chamber, Shred, Heavy Caliber, Stormbringer, Infected Clip, Thunderbolt, Arrow Mutation)

Removing the mods then putting them on again fixed the issue, but it wasn't a nice surprise when I entered a defense mission :x