Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis Is Haunted?

GunBladeSlash

with ordis "glitching out" he seems to have a dual personality and the red text told me to watch out for ghosts huanted or not something is up with ordis red text made me curios what do you guys think plus all the old liset hype website on the last day the background turnd red plus ordis does say some creepy thing if i do rember correctly he said something about geting revenge when he glitched out again what do u guys think??

I actually quite like Ordis - he's (it's?) my most favorite part of U14. I find his 'glitched' dialogue very amusing, and look forward to more lines being implemented in the future.

It's unlikely he'll kill you anyway, since your survival seems irreversibly tied to his. Now your kubrow, on the other hand...

(Some way to directly interact with him would be cool too - maybe a small comms unit to the side that you can poke for an occasional nonsensical proverb.)

I think it is just that Ordis is bugged.

DE should really get onto that =P

Expect a fix on update 15.

Cause apperantly its taking forever to fix reflections and rhino primes gold iron skin, so something of that caliber would probably take as long as getting a full set of corrupted mods from derelict solo.

Cephalon - (in some arthropods, especially trilobites) the region of the head, composed of fused segments.

Food for thought on who or what Ordis could be. Perhaps it's just an AI that's gone awry.

Perhaps it's the mind of someone or something fused/combined with an AI or computer or something.

Do remember when we found it the Ship was under Grineer watch, and Vor has no problem tampering with Orokin Tech