Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Your Bugs For Real

proch123

Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, Alad V doesn't drop that Nav segment?

Going by the old planet connections, I would suggest you try Sargas Ruk.

If that doesn't work, just keep trying different bosses, if you still don't have it after beating every accessible boss, then you can come back and complain.

Edited by Tails-san

Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, Alad V doesn't drop that Nav segment?

Going by the old planet connections, I would suggest you try Sargas Ruk.

If that doesn't work, just keep trying different bosses, if you still don't have it after beating every accessible boss, then you can come back and complain.

I just went back and tried sargus ruk and the guy on mars whos name i forget, the wiki itself says its alad V. Its just frustrating because this isn't only me, and when they say its fixed, it should be fixed.

Saturn used to link to Uranus (Telesto, Saturn connected to Trinculo, Uranus) and the boss of Saturn, Sargus Ruk, is located on Tethys. So, try beating him and unlocking Telesto. You can refer to this image (https://www.flickr.com/photos/100911307@N08/11344679583/sizes/o/) when trying to unlock other areas to see how they're connected (bosses are located on the hexagon nodes that look like an eye). It's a bit difficult to read the planet names, but it's better than nothing.

Also, it would help if your thread title was a summary of your problem, like "Uranus Nav is still bugged" or "How do I get the Uranus nav?", instead of just saying "this game is so broken, fix it". It'll get more attention from players and devs who want to help. Just sayin'.

Edited by Ailith

I just went back and tried sargus ruk and the guy on mars whos name i forget, the wiki itself says its alad V. Its just frustrating because this isn't only me, and when they say its fixed, it should be fixed.

The wiki is player-edited and not infallible, especially with something that was bugged until recently. Have you tried Raptor and Kela? Or any other bosses that you have access to? (I cleared the star chart prior to U14, so I do not know what can be unlocked prior to uranus).

Saturn used to link to Uranus (Telesto, Saturn connected to Trinculo, Uranus) and the boss of Saturn, Sargus Ruk, is located on Tethys. So, try beating him and unlocking Telesto. You can refer to this image (https://www.flickr.com/photos/100911307@N08/11344679583/sizes/o/) when trying to unlock other areas to see how they're connected (bosses are located on the hexagon nodes that look like an eye). It's a bit difficult to read the planet names, but it's better than nothing.

Also, it would help if your thread title was a summary of your problem, like "Uranus Nav is still bugged" or "How do I get the Uranus nav?", instead of just saying "this game is so broken, fix it". It'll get more attention from players and devs who want to help. Just sayin'.

Thank you for your help, as soon as i saw this i went back and unlocked telesto, when that didn't drop the segment i went and did sargus ruk, that didn't drop the segment so i went and did alad V and his frustrating pet, still, no nav segment. Any ideas? The only think i could think of is that a while back i had a friend tow me to Uranus boss so i could get access to Neptune and continue to advance. Do you think that's the issue? 

Thank you for your help, as soon as i saw this i went back and unlocked telesto, when that didn't drop the segment i went and did sargus ruk, that didn't drop the segment so i went and did alad V and his frustrating pet, still, no nav segment. Any ideas? The only think i could think of is that a while back i had a friend tow me to Uranus boss so i could get access to Neptune and continue to advance. Do you think that's the issue? 

If neither of those worked, then I don't know what else it could be. Your best bet is to start a support ticket (click Support at the bottom of this page) and let them know that you can't advance.