Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why No One Remembers The Old War: The Sentients Were Cognitohazards

Now you just need to stick an eye on it.

I think its creepier to assume the eyes might be in between or under the cranial plates. So it literally "splits its face open" to look at people. Also not my artwork ; Still though its creepy....Especially if your on some derelict space installation or orokin/sentient ruin and these things suddenly burst from the ground and lotus screams at you to "RUUUUNNNNN!". Oh the possibilities.

Edited by Mask_DeMasque

I think its creepier to assume the eyes might be in between or under the cranial plates. So it literally "splits its face open" to look at people. Also not my artwork ; Still though its creepy....Especially if your on some derelict space installation or orokin/sentient ruin and these things suddenly burst from the ground and lotus screams at you to "RUUUUNNNNN!". Oh the possibilities.

It would certainly break up the routine.

I see... Worm ships coming out of punch! A Warframe fighting Sentients... shields are failing...

Sorry, Tenno, I'm not sure what that was.

I'm telling her to go but she's laughing, tearing their heads off as they swarm.

A great, faceted eye watches her.

I'm going to guess that they're at least insectoid.

This makes me think of the Ascaris worm from the prologue.  Maybe that's how the Sentients got the Tenno to kill the Orokin?

I thought the same after a bit.

They (the Tenno) probably had their memories erased by something or someone - it could have even been done by themselves - to forget what they did to the Stalker's people and that they were soulless murderers.

It could even explain why they are all waking up now and killing their "enemies" with Lotus' guidance, just like how they operated back then.

And here is something else: have you ever done an alert mission and all of a sudden Lotus says "Change of plans, kill everyone"? Also, go ahead and read the Stalker entry on the codex, thinking about this.

Perhaps, Tennos are the evil ones.

Edited by RextintorZ