Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Just Remove The Loyality System, That Would Be Great

Demo102

I don't care if I can't find my pet if he dies, I don't care if he's a @&#(&*@#$# to level cause of his early game liability, but god damn it remove the loyality system because it just discourages people (especially me) from ever using a kubrow and stick with my sentinel instead.

I'll keep him in stasis until this system is either fixed to be more fair then a punishment for having a kubrow in the first place

or removed all together.

Thoughts?

5 sechura run ? Shouldn't be an issue at all.

Having to maintain 100k a week is annoying and a pain in the butt. Who wants to devote game time to purely running sechura just to maintain their kubrow vs using a sentinal.

The whole system is flawed. Atm I am just making a template of mine to sell. Not even sure I'll use it. The system is way to punishing for them.

I don't care if I can't find my pet if he dies, I don't care if he's a @(&*@#$# to level cause of his early game liability, but god damn it remove the loyality system because it just discourages people (especially me) from ever using a kubrow and stick with my sentinel instead.

I'll keep him in stasis until this system is either fixed to be more fair then a punishment for having a kubrow in the first place

or removed all together.

Thoughts?

Please right now do it.

5 sechura run ? Shouldn't be an issue at all.

Right because after having grinded credits the whole day at work, coming home taking care of the kids, putting them to bed, finally having time to relax and play computer games for 30min-1hour, using all that time to grind credits for your imaginary dog would be soo much fun.