Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Ordis

BemoGuinness

How about voice box adjustments (new voices)

You mean like another AI that.... is not Ordis?

Personally I think that would be too much at once. We just got Ordis.... Also, I don't know how this would work with the -yet not/ hardly existing - lore of our Spacecraft and it's AI. Actual different AIs in one ship cephalon?  ( yes yes... Ordis has multiple personality. But that's not what I meant.)

Edited by WEREsandrock

You mean like another AI that.... is not Ordis?

Personally I think that would be too much at once. We just got Ordis.... Also, I don't know how this would work with the -yet not/ hardly existing - lore of our Spacecraft and it's AI. Actual different AIs in one ship cephalon?  ( yes yes... Ordis has multiple personality. But that's not what I meant.)

no no no good sir I mean like new vocal configuration for the artifical intelligence itself. Ordis is an it so he can be a female if needed to be or a male. Depending on the user's prefrences.

You are a programmer.  :)

Actually I am. I specialize in Front-Ends and User Input Sanitization. Or in layman's terms, the things you click and making sure that the user can't enter or do anything to crash the program/screw up a database. What I typed is essentially pseudocode for a branching dialog with a combo/list selection. And without getting too technical, Warframe already has the capacity for those options (as evidenced by other features) that wouldn't be too difficult in recycling that functionality to create those options for the player. Rough guess, it would take me about 25~30min to edit and implement, and that's including looking up the internal tools (or even API?) that would perform it.

I want HAL9000

Just never take your ship to Europa. -^

Edited by holyicon