Unique Tilesets + Art!: Eris Surface

I don't think the old standard tilesets need to die, but perhaps they need to double the amount of tiles they have.

Like the Void. It needs a lot more tiles to keep it interesting.

Any ideas for Orokin Key-based missions?

I don't think the old standard tilesets need to die, but perhaps they need to double the amount of tiles they have.

Like the Void. It needs a lot more tiles to keep it interesting.

Any ideas for Orokin Key-based missions?

I never intended for them to die, the titles just a silly exaggeration. Really, I just want to add some variety to tilesets. Corpus Ships and Grineer Galleons would probably be delegated to the first few missions, before finally entering the planet.

While I don't have a particular idea for Void yet, I am toying with the idea of a different appearance between towers, to signify that you are indeed in a different tower than the first. Now the Derelict, on the other hand...

Very nice, I laughed at the Divers trolling players. I also like the idea to use them on Europa as well. Ice version I'm guessing?

Well, you know what they say about Europa... There could be water under that ice. :)

(P.S.: In that incarnation, they would most likely drop Warm Coat instead of Flame Repellent. :3)

Edited by Cloudy13

I must be going crazy. Two edits in one day?! I promised Phobos and you boys get Phobos. Since Phobos already had a unique tileset, I thought "HEY WHY NOT MAKE IT MORE UNIQUE AND CRAP" and so I did. And there was much rejoicing.

Either going to look at Mars again (ideas on improving Mars are welcome, I think adding more units would be a good start), or starting on another tileset. There's a chance it's either gonna be earth, or good old Sedna (kappa will never be the same... maybe).

LOL:

New Quest/Event! 

-return Ahl Defroy to his former glory!

With a small amount of Grineer on the Tenno side, whatever the Lotus wants will be in the Tenno's hands!

Ima be honest with you I don't know what's going on I saw huge amount of words and then I gave up...

Hehe, it's fine. Sorry I can't really provide a TL;DR for this. It's fine if you can't read it. Though I do recommend you giving it a try at some point. :)

Earth needs some love, Home of the Grineer Empire, and we don't have a boss yet, so sad. 

Will most definitely be working on Earth. Though, I am not too sure what my idea for a boss would be. I was thinking of simply placing Vay Hek back on Earth, or make finding him a quest instead of the rather... RNGness of actually getting to him. And with so many Tenno making keys, you think everyone would know he's still on Earth, by now. XP

I actually don't mind Hek being hard to get too, especially since they made it easier to get his cords. I agree it would work better as a Quest now that those are a thing though.

Anyway, I posted this a while back and thought it could be the Earth boss.

I had the idea for a Kubrow Queen.

For the excuse to fight it, the Grineer could have dumped a rabies style viral bioweapon down her den. The Tenno must kill her to prevent the spread of the disease.

She'd be roughly four times the size of a regular Kubrow, with armoured plates on her head and shoulders. It would be cool if she had her own set of genetics that where randomized each time, representing different Queens the Grineer are targeting.

She would attack with a sonic howl, her claws, a rolling charge and a viral bite. She could also summon any number of normal Kubrow.

For rewards she drops an egg every time. Perhaps the kubrow pup hatched could match her own genetics, allowing an alternative to breeding?

I think it works in keepin with Earth theme of cleaning up and stopping Grineer ecological disasters.

Edited by ValhaHazred

Hmm, that sounds interesting... Perhaps add a little Grineer cybernetics to it instead? Saying that Grineer were attempting to control the Kubrow by brainwashing their Queens and using their cybernetics to turn them into what basically amounts to a giant monster they can sic on anyone they don't like.

Otherwise, I think a biological weapon could work. Some kind of rabies, and being in close proximity to her would infect her children and such. I should say that she should drop an egg. But, perhaps only when someone is doing the Kubrow Quest? As in, instead of having Tenno fruitlessly search for an egg the first time, they instead go fight a boss at the Lotus' command, who will be guaranteed to drop an egg.

Add Oberon to her drop tables, and then add a random chance for a Kubrow collar blueprint, which acts as a cosmetic item like a Warframe Helmet. Make her drop table the Kubrow drop table and you've got a good boss.

Question: Would anyone be willing to proofread the next update so errors/unclear writing is less prevalent? It would help me notice mistakes/inconsistencies and other such things much easier, as well as giving me an easy second-opinion on what I write.

Question: Would anyone be willing to proofread the next update so errors/unclear writing is less prevalent? It would help me notice mistakes/inconsistencies and other such things much easier, as well as giving me an easy second-opinion on what I write.

Sure bro, message me what you got, and I'll try and read through grammar errors. for your ideas and creativity, haha, I think you're on the right track. But if I have any suggestions, I'll message you to see what you think. Might take me a day to read it all, I'm jumping from forum post to forum post atm.

Well, not currently finished with Earth. Ideas rumbling around in my head and some troubles deciding what I should do have given me a bit of writer's block, but I am slowly chipping away at it. I should be done within a few days. Hopefully before the thirteenth (my birthday). 

Well, not currently finished with Earth. Ideas rumbling around in my head and some troubles deciding what I should do have given me a bit of writer's block, but I am slowly chipping away at it. I should be done within a few days. Hopefully before the thirteenth (my birthday). 

Sounds great! Message me on the Forums when you're ready. Happy Early Birthday Bro!

Hello, everyone. I've decided to do Earth a little differently from the others...

INTRODUCING: CLOUDY'S UNIQUE TILESETS EARLY ACCESS: FOR A MEASLY FIVE PAYMENTS OF $199.99, YOU CAN HAVE A SNEAK PEAK AT CLOUDY'S NEXT POST.

But in all seriousness. I'm writing the next tileset idea in Google Drive. I'm going to post a public link with the tileset. Here, you guys can watch and use Google Drive's suggestions feature to show me your ideas!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iy1FdvmnM_0FFud0Jk_26G8ny5iRyPJedvc7qFMOIJA/edit?usp=sharing