Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Nerf

kingston229

Trinity was not nerfed. Trinity was rebalanced. She still excels in what she does, and anyone who thinks that virtually permanent 100% damage reduction should have remained in game needs to take a step back. 

trinity was put in the junk bin since she was nerfed.

You don't know how to properly use her. This trend of Trinity threads are getting ridiculous. She is a great frame as is. 

Maybe I don't want to "properly use" her. Maybe I just want to get my team through 40+ minutes of some of the most intense survival.

Maybe I want to give some new players some opportunity to level up and not get downed.

Maybe I want to help a teammate in need and give them an opportunity to get out of a sticky situation ontop of that.

Maybe I don't want to "properly use" her. Maybe I just want to get my team through 40+ minutes of some of the most intense survival.

Maybe I want to give some new players some opportunity to level up and not get downed.

Maybe I want to help a teammate in need and give them an opportunity to get out of a sticky situation ontop of that.

Try casting when your friends are at low health for a cool 99% damage reduction. Also realize that old trinity was infinite god mode, which is a no-no no matter what game you're playing. 

Hey... Guess what?

You can still do all of that!

40 minutes of survival doesnt need a Trin. just need to play well. ;) But Trinity is fine as is. all that pure invincibility just feels like cheating.

Hey... Guess what?

You can still do all of that!

Hey... Guess what?

I tried and the majority died anyway.  The nerfs proved the ult too inneffective, plus there is absolutely NO SCALING for the ability. Making blessing pure S H I T

40 minutes of survival doesnt need a Trin. just need to play well. ;) But Trinity is fine as is. all that pure invincibility just feels like cheating.

Not if you are carrying some intermediates to help them out with XP and loot. 

Well then that's on you for not wanting to use her the way she is designed. Your argument here is "I can no longer go 40+ minutes in survival without being permanently invincible" or "Please DE I want to help new players level up stuff" is a poor argument to say the least. 

Don't pretend to be a noble "advanced" player trying to help. You are just upset that you may now have to pay attention while playing and on top of that learn how to not die. 

Edited by FaintestAura

Hey... Guess what?

I tried and the majority died anyway.  The nerfs proved the ult too inneffective, plus there is absolutely NO SCALING for the ability. Making blessing pure S H I T

hahahaha wow

You know it gives damage resistance, heals teammates across the map, and does shields as well? Not to mention it's always a full restore and the damage resist is a percentage which means it scales perfectly.