Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Come To Complain About Egg

Notofthiswar

Finding this Egg is proving to be impossible without spending real money but thus I am not about to do that for an item that I can get without money.   Problem though is I have done the stinking mission 300 times now and No egg.  So I have to say this is stupid.  I also have to state that I am screwing bothering with getting the damn dog  because it takes way to much farming which is making this so boring.   I am actually going to take like a month off playing warframe starting tomorrow

Bye.

Also, I got both of my eggs the very first mission that I went looking for them.

With hundreds of thousands of players, there's bound to be a bunch of people in a similar situation as this. That's just how it is.

Or it could be that some of the nav coordinates that drop are really supposed to be eggs. I've been in runs where an egg will drop for someone but for everyone else it's a nav coordinate. (Regardless of whether or not the other people can accept an egg at the time.)

Make sure you have carrier or something similar to make sure you get the egg, they're hard to spot at times so I wouldn't be surpised if you've missed one. Also 300 seems like a high number for no egg, but RNG can be a tricky thing. Personally I've gotten about 14 eggs (couldn't pick them all up) in I'd say around 200 runs.

It took me one whole day of farming to get an egg. Waited for the time to hatch and mature my kubrow (about 2 days) and then I decided that maybe I should go farm for another egg. Joined an E-Prime squad on my first try of farming a second egg, got one the first 2 dens we found.

And now I'm looking for a link armor mod.

Anyway, don't lose hope, blah blah blah, it's going to be okay lil 'frame you can do it.

It took me one whole day of farming to get an egg. Waited for the time to hatch and mature my kubrow (about 2 days) and then I decided that maybe I should go farm for another egg. Joined an E-Prime squad on my first try of farming a second egg, got one the first 2 dens we found.

And now I'm looking for a link armor mod.

Anyway, don't lose hope, blah blah blah, it's going to be okay lil 'frame you can do it.

lol i got all the mods my time running now going after bite now that is droppable

to the OP: MOAR SACRIFICES TO THE RNGODS!

Now of the troll-train and back on topic:

OP, do not fear if the RNG is not good to you - sometimes it just isn't.

Still there were a few missions I had like one egg every other den (I had one back then) and there were several missions there were no eggs at all. have faith.

Finding this Egg is proving to be impossible without spending real money but thus I am not about to do that for an item that I can get without money.   Problem though is I have done the stinking mission 300 times now and No egg.  So I have to say this is stupid.  I also have to state that I am screwing bothering with getting the damn dog  because it takes way to much farming which is making this so boring.   I am actually going to take like a month off playing warframe starting tomorrow

Join a T4 mission, stay for 10 minutes to fight Void Vor, get his mod drop. Sell that mod for 10p.

Buy the egg with that 10p you just earned.

That, or, sell your Kubrow mods you got. You ran it 300 times you HAVE to have at least ONE Kubrow mod from the drops from the ferals. 

Lol, i never believe u did the mission exacly 300 times... And if there isn't a grind in the game is there any use in Trading, or straight up playing the game since if there isnt a difficulty in game everybody will have the same stuff at the same moment. Doesn't sound realy fair for those who pay irl money or for the people who spend alot of time in game does it? I've done over 200 dens over alot of missions and i finely got it, Than i played 3 missions in Public online mode and i had it already, Let me suggest going in online mode since some people see more than u do. It is possible you had the egg already but didn't saw it drop since there is no indication that it is a drop, it just a gray ball...

I found 3 eggs in less than a week. I'm not complaining, just here to brag about it.

u14 hasnt been out for a week yet so how??? 3 eggs haha 3 kubrows already built one being built and i got a anthor egg in my inventory haha do brag other people have done much better than you or i

Well I gave it a shot today and I spent 3 hours straight running missions and I got an egg in the final mission after which I would have said "screw it" if there wouldn't have been an egg too. xD

Also I kept getting the same 3 damn mods over and over and over... I literally have a whole bunch of Mauls, Scavenge and Loyal Companion mods now... But didn't see any other mod. There are 17 mods in the droptables right? Well if so then the RNG is seriously flawed if it hands out the same mods over and over. :D

Considering that I literally killed hundreds over hundreds of Feral Kubrows and destroyed countless dens in only 3 hours I start to think if most of the Tenno do the same then the wild Kubrows would be extinct by the end of the month if this would be real life. So much about the "right" to have a Kubrow as Lotus stated. ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

Bye.

Also, I got both of my eggs the very first mission that I went looking for them.

With hundreds of thousands of players, there's bound to be a bunch of people in a similar situation as this. That's just how it is.

"That's just how it is" is not now nor will it ever be an okay justification of an unpleasant or frustrating mechanic in a video game, and that's exactly what this is.  You can put 10 minutes into finding something that changes the game drastically, while another guy doesn't get it in a week?  I imagine OP is making a few exaggerations, but RNG should never be able to decide that one player gets to have something fun while another doesn't, or even that one player should be given an easy task while another one is given a hard task (or, in this case, a more time-consuming task, not necessarily a hard one).

Give me a challenge.  Make me steal a Kubrow egg from a nest, but if the patrolling feral Kubrow spot me, they'll quickly rush for the egg to hide it, and if you attack the Kubrow that's moving the egg the egg is destroyed in the process.  If you're Loki or Ash, you'd better still be pretty careful because those dogs can smell you from a mile away and hear your lightest footsteps.  Something like that.  Don't just give some people the eggs at random, and make the other ones devote hours of play time to it.