Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Frame And Why You Chose It

Azsendi

i started with excalibur for 2 reasons:

one would be the name as im a big fan of ancient heroes (real or not) and their weapons so the name just had that appeal (Fate/Stay night Saber ftw)

second would be that he was balanced.

i tend to be well rounded in any game i play so i can adapt to whatever situation. So balanced characters appeal to me for when i start a game but then i usually to something that matches my play style after i get some experience.

Mag but I terribly regretted it for my firs 60 hours of play as nothing but MAG. God...

Now? She rocks. She didn't back then before all of her Pull changes...

1 target pull... *shudders*

Yeah, after the changes MAG is a complete terror.. Pull is now like the ultimate CC ability.. She was my starter too, well after my reset. Before the reset I used Excal. Skana champ.

Excalibur the first time around. Then I chose Mag after doing the account reset they had a while ago (account reset's not an option anymore, before anyone asks).

edit: *doing the, not doing to

Edited by Archeyef

For me, it was Loki. I read the starting frames, Excalibur, Mag, and Loki, and their details were saying that Excalibur was best for starters, while Loki was for more experienced players. I forgot what Mag said. Also, there was no tutorial and I remember that I looked at the stats, and chose Loki for it's stealth feature. I like going stealthy, so I decided to go with it.

nothing to change in this recap.