Swirling Tiger + Winding Claws Causing All Status Procs Megathread

RElNHART

Pretty sure it's a bug, Dual zoren causing all status ailments (with the exception of impact) during the 4th or 5th hit on Winding Claws combo string

EE pause EEE
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS BUG, But to be fair I should let you guys at [DE] know about it's existence.

230410_screenshots_2014-07-23_00006_zpsa
also tested on corrupt heavy gunnner.
230410_screenshots_2014-07-23_00004_zpse

zoren setup only has north wind as its element.
230410_screenshots_2014-07-23_00008_zps1

Edited by RElNHART

I have "Swirling Tiger" on my Dual-Heatswords. Only caused Fire-DMG and this Fire-Explosion. O.o

Swirling Tiger seem to trigger the hidden Special on any Dual-Melee weapon.. Just to let you know.

In fact its not the stance, it's the hidden ability (or the absence of one) of the Dual Zoren which do that.

Could you try that with only "Whirling Tiger", "Fury" and "Pressure Point" and even changing the skin to normal?

Just to rule anything else out?

I don't have Dual Zoren, yet.

I'll follow this thread to revisit later ( 8:36 AM right now, need sleep )

Edited by NoSpax

Same thing here. My Dual Zoren only has fire element that I put on it,but even before that it did the same. I hardly managed to take a screenshot,but I don't know how to put it in here... BTW, sometimes it even launches the enemy in the air, and it flies a little before it lands.

So "Swirling Tiger" does cause a 100% proc of whatever the weapon can do or rather should not..

Which is awesome (on the Dual-Heats and being a Mirage - this puts even Ember to shame) .

I wonder what happens on a different weapon, which has no known ability like Dual Kamas and Dual Skana.

Trying that in a few minutes.

Edit: No luck on a Dual Kamas.

Maybe a small glitch on the Zoren?

Edited by NoSpax

SOOOooo I was messing around yesterday with my beloved Dual Zoren, and I was noticing I was proc'ing EVERYTHING at once. This confused me at first, but then I just meh'd and moved on.

I just decided to try again, this time with the Dual Kamas as a control group to see if it was Swirling Tiger, or the Zoren doing the Proc'ing, and lo and behold, THIS happened!

4cvgCCZ.jpg

A slight enlargement for clarification:

5HCpauj.jpg

rofl. I have become Marlboro.

Fhw1l2x.jpg

Edited by LordFuerza
  • Like 1