Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RElNHART

Swirling Tiger + Winding Claws Causing All Status Procs Megathread

So far as I'm aware, it procs whatever you'd have from the slam attack, and that seems to be the actual point of the final swipe of ST.

It's had 100% fire proc on DHS as long as I've owned it, so I'm pretty sure it's meant to do that.

Please don't take this away it is epic D:

Yeah! It can be the installed Mod version of coptering. :)

Dual Ichor also proc every status effect on the last hit of Winding Claws, even though they don't have Impact, Puncture, or Slash damage. I ran the entire Tactical Alert mission with Valkyr and Dual Ichor (with only corrosive equipped), so I can say, without a doubt, that it works with them too.

I'm sure this is mentioned somewhere in the thread, but I'm too lazy to read it all.

I actually first encountered this while running the new Tactical alert, though I couldn't quite understand what was happening, and my enemies died so fast, that I didn't question it. :3

I wondered why my dual ethers were mauling things so easily. everything goes so fast at times I never noticed that it was this, but makes sense now.

Ah crap, thiw actually sounded really fun. Honestly more stances should have a form of innate proc that applies, would make combos more wortwhile.

Apologies for the double post but....

There are actually a few things out there like this. For example, one of iron Phoenix's "taking flight" combo has a last hit that has special effects for the heat sword, dark sword and plasma sword (100% heat, toxic, and electricity proc, respectively). It works best on the heat sword though. It make a graphic explosion of flames when you do it.

I think those examples you mentioned happen because the final attack emulates whatever you get from doing a jump attack (knockdown on most weapons, special procs on certain swords - try out ether sword and it'll probably be a radiation proc, for instance)

There are, however, some combo moves that have forced procs (last move from a combo in decisive judgement procs slash, for instance)

I have known about this for awhile now, but I didn't wanna be the one to poop the party, so i kept it secret.

But now:

1390290224366.jpg

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

AFAIK, this is not intended.

Sending these reports off to the appropriate people. Thanks for reporting! 

good morning ..
i post that bug one month ago..
with a better screenshot..
i don't say DE don't do a good job.. but please keep your eyes more open on the forum

the mega status does 0 damage every time it happens for me but I love it so much. its a thousand times more awesome having that in void, grab my ichors, slide up to a heavy gunner, then wail on them and they kill all their buddies w/ radiation proc

I think it should just be left alone. It's not game breaking, was just wailing on a regular invasion Ancients with the Dual Ichors (Albeit with just fury, berserker, pressure, and spoiled) and it didn't even kill them. While Crimson Dervish gets 400% damage swings.

^I hereby second this plea,for it is not the procs that win the battle,but the rainbow colors in them that embolden the Tenno's heart.

whether it stays or not is ultimately up to [DE].
also im not sure what AFAIK means.  ~edit: looked it up, thanks google~

but even if the proc does 0 damage, it's still ridiculous considering what each effect does.

Yeah, basically what making that bug to proc/status effects what coptering is to mobility. So it definitely should stay.

past patch may have stealth fixed it, omni proc not showing up anymore.
can anyone at [DE] confirm?

R.I.P. Rainbow proc. The beautiful sound and visual effect of all the procs going off at once was like fireworks on the fourth of July. Truly a sight to behold albeit one that didn't last. Why DE why?!

That's bullcrap. It affected only melee (and not even godly ones at that), didn't do any insane damage aside from Viral proc scaling, and some of the procs were even overwritten by other procs (impact<stun<blast)

Punching Zanuka was fun with the omniproc, it was flying all around the place, and now it's fixed. 

DE, why Q_Q

R.I.P Omni-Proc.

It was fun as it lasted.

The colors you showed us will last forever in our hearts.

There will be no end to our loved rainbow.

We will miss you.

In love, NoSpax.