Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does One Keep His Kubrow With Dna...

Phounkia

Now i'm not sure (as alot of bullcr*p talkers) how the DNA integrity works for the Kurbrow.

But for what i read on Forum and Wiki's is that the kubrow loses health every day and this has to be like 20%

Second of all, 100 000 for 6DNA stabilizers O.O are you serious. If i'm correct 6 DNA stabilizers give 40% each so this means your kubrow can go from -100% back to 100% in 5 uses and you have 1 left.

Now as i said i'm not sure how the health system works but if you see that i lost 20% of my health after having my kubrow a day i'm possitive i will not be able to pay for the DNA stabilizers since i just don't make so much credits. And than i'm not even talking about the Weapon and Warframe blueprint we have to buy to advance in the ingame leveling system...

Let's say you are a casual player, a husband or just One with not that many free time: You can play for lets say 1 hour a day every day. Every day you do an hour of Void survival or do around 3 normal mission runs: This makes on average 10000 credits. The Kubrow dies in 10 days.... Now u see what is coming, 10 days x 10000 credits is 100000. Just enouf for keeping your kubrow alive. You do have 1 DNA stabilizer left, this means after 6 weeks you have a week you don't have to grind for the greedy kubrow -.-' . But here is the plot twist, i don't gain any more money, so this means i will be able to buy BP till my credit are under like 10 000...

I suggest asking 50 000 for the DNA Stabiliser so for alot of casual player who only play for an hour a day will still have around 50 000 left to use in BP and building the BP.

Now i've typed this post i understands it's hard to follow but i hope everybody understands^^

Played all day yesterday and a good portion today and made 200,000 credits; I spent almost all of it on Foundry building and Mod fusions in 20 minutes. They definitely need to lower the price, if not find a different solution to DNA integrity all together.

DS missions average 20k creds per run. A run can be completed in roughly five minutes.

Not if u like survival and you play an hour of surival. I do it alot, and than i go offline. And i'm pretty sure others can approve that they do it aswel

So throw it in stasis.

Also, it's not that big of an investment.

100k credits for 6.

-20% each day and stabilizers increase 40%, so you only have to increase it every other day.

Which means total the dna stabilizer pack costs about 8k~ a day in terms of investement. It's really not that expensive. It's about 3-4 missions a day, and if you can't afford it upfront immediately throw him in the Stasis slot and he'll be fine while you get credits.

Edited by HunterHog

1 5min run a day should be all you need.

True if did READ my whole treat you would have seen i confirmed that, But Why waste a key for less fun and still not be able to proper build BP and fusion mods  and cores?

So throw it in stasis.

100k credits for 6.

-20% each day and stabilizers increase 40%, so you only have to increase it every other day.

Which means total the dna stabilizer pack costs about 8k~ a day in terms of investement. It's really not that expensive. It's about 3-4 missions a day, and if you can't afford it upfront immediately throw him in the Stasis slot and he'll be fine while you get credits.

u do 8k a day, we will see how long u keep your kubrow. Also i play around an hours a day. And i do 3-4 missions max a day. But thats not my problem. The problem is that you wont have any other credits for mods and BP + building them

u do 8k a day, we will see how long u keep your kubrow. Also i play around an hours a day. And i do 3-4 missions max a day. But thats not my problem. The problem is that you wont have any other credits for mods and BP + building them

Seriously, committing one day to only doing 5 min DS missions will net you roughly 240k credits in an hour.

So throw it in stasis.

100k credits for 6.

"Throw it in stasis" Isn't very good advice.  Stasis recovery is 3 hours.  

100,000 creds for a hard-core player isn't a lot.

100,000 creds for someone with most of their research done and mods finished isn't a lot.

Anyone who has little free time (can only run 1-2 missions / day) or needs credits to pay for Mods / Blueprints will find 100,000 credits to be a burden.

I think the price if massively high.  Suggesting that people need to play a certain mission or mission type isn't a good solution.  I happen to loathe defense and survival.  And guess what all Dark Sectors are?  Defense & Survival. 

I really don't know where the design team's heads were at when the did the prices on most things in U14.  The mechanics are, for the most part, quite good.  Charging platinum for random things, charging massive credit costs on a weekly basis?  These are a complete departure from how the game has played up to this point.  If this is a fore-runner of how they intend to change the game, then it is going to turn a lot of people away.

<snip>

I'm suggesting ways to solve your problem. I clearly said in one hour, which is the time you prescribed to play. In one day/hour, you can make the credits to net you 12 DNA stabilizers. If used at 60%, these DNA stabilizers will last you 24 days or 12 days if used at 20%. This leaves you all the room to get credits for other things so that you can enjoy the game.

Please do not call others names. It is against the rules of the forum.