Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.8

[DE]Rebecca

Something I've noticed: The scaling on the top party icons/credit count/platinum count bar has been increased from the previous update and is now too large. Also applies to the matchmaking selector on the Navigation screen.

bMqEaXJ.png

Also, nice login reward for today :)

BM998xD.png

Edited by aaron940

On Kubrow egg drop rate: Another user mentioned noticing how eggs fell through the floor on drop.

... Mayhap drop rate is good but many eggs disappear before they can be picked up?

Something worth testing for, I think. Just not clear, how ensure that it can be observed.

Tried to complete the Kubrow quest by selecting it while I waited for my Mirage to finish building. Quest hasn't been marked as complete (at least the prompt in the codex still says I deserve to have a Kubrow at my side, but Tsundere Ordis finally quieted down) and now the Mirage quest gives me the Vor's Prize initial prompt about how I'm weakened and Vor's standing over me and I can't "begin" it.

sp00kry scary skeletons

Send shivers down your spine, shrieking skulls will shock your souls, seal your doom tonight!

Thanks DEVS! I really appreciate the update for letting people invite again. Really happy about that! Keep up the good work :3

yeah im having login issues after this patch, when it said incorrect info i went to the warframe site and logged in fine but im still having trouble logging into the game. Please look into this.

Edited by Daskrieg