Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Breeds And Customization.

Vanhline

this has to be the most over complicated, money wasting, and frustrating thing EVER put into the game. 

i have literally crapped away around 600 plat trying to get the kubrow i want and have not gotten anywhere. it feels as though you have created a system to get me to spend as much plat as i can without ever actually giving me what im after.

just spent 120p to get a PERFECT kubrow imprint but the person only has one, so i had to cross with with another kubrow. it literally kept ZERO of the traits i was after aside from being a huras. lotus symbol gone, rare color gone, ideal body type gone; this is ludicrous. 

the option needs to be added to allow us to customize the kubrow in the same way as the sentinel, let us just buy the appearance alterations we want and be done with it.

or,

when combining two kubrow you need to let us cherry pick from the traits to create the ideal kubrow from what the two of them have to offer.

the end.

They need to scrap all their ideas of "custom breeding"... At first a while ago when they announced this in their livestreams, it did sound pretty cool, but now all I want is just a good old simple appearance tab with all that I need to make my kubrow look the way I want it to!

They need to scrap all their ideas of "custom breeding"... At first a while ago when they announced this in their livestreams, it did sound pretty cool, but now all I want is just a good old simple appearance tab with all that I need to make my kubrow look the way I want it to!

i agree, a person should not have to spend 600+ plat to get the kubrow they want. id be fine if they told me it would just take time but no matter what you do you have to buy more slots to continue trying to make more kubrow to get the one your after, the systems needs to be completely redone.

also, there is no reason for them to take away the old randomizer for 10p before having a new system to replace it, i would rather hit that over and over til i see something i like then have to make kubrow after kubrow........

I guess the only actual point to imprinting is to get a specific breed like raksa, sunika, etc. We at least seem to have a good chance at determining that much. Otherwise don't bother wasting huge amounts of plat because you see a cool imprint.  You won't get that same look, and often it'll be worse.  I tried imprinting a very nice lotus pattern but nope... offspring decided to be a different color with a different pattern. I don't know what the dominant traits are at all.

I got my hands on a fox-like imprint but I don't think I'll ever use it because I'll cut something when the offspring is inevitably some splotchy mismatched creature.

Kubrows, so far, is the worst thing DE has done since I started playing more than a year ago.

I can't even begin to explain in how many ways I feel disappointed, but IMO they took RNG to a new level.

RNG for egg, RNG for breed, RNG for gender, RNG for body type, RNG for color...

Even if you buy an imprint you can't be sure of what you get (the seller can simply lie to you about what he has) and more of, you can't be sure of what will hatch from said imprints.

No information is made available for Kubrows, we know only bits from wiki or friends.

The only thing you can be sure of is spending platinum for slots, because you just can't sell the useless ones, like you would with almost any other thing in your inventory.

All in all, Kubrows feel like a way to cheat the player base into spending platinum.

I had an awsome brown black stripes patern on my first one.After I put him out from the stasis after 4 days that pattern it´s gone(I checked all 3 color slots) That pattern costs me 170 plat..Now it´s totaly white.WTH?

Edited by Coach-Aprax

i think breeding would work if the imprints themselves gave information regarding fur pattern, kubrow type, color, etc

also breeding would work if it wasnt so time consuming and tedious.....its bad enough you have to farm forever to get an egg....now you have to wait 2 days just to see what type of kubrow....and now youre stuck buying another stasis slot because....well you dont want that kubrow

a lot of things with kubrow breeding and kubrows in general that need to be changed

how the hell did you get yours to looks like that? xD

2014_07_24_00002.jpg allow me to do things like this and im happy i too wasted tons of plat to get a decent one after all the crappy colors i got

So jealous right now.. Spent more then 100plat got all singled colored ones..

So jealous right now.. Spent more then 100plat got all singled colored ones..

I did dat with a bug with the sentinel and kubrow, the kubrow dont stay dat color, the point is i wasted plat maybe 600 on it to get a color dat a like and nothing and a bug allow me to get the color i truly want that i think "wow dat kubrow looks badass" this should not be a bug but a feature

Edited by MrKage

just thought id throw in that my dumb &#! continued to throw money at it, prolly over 1000p deep so far. its making sure, trying its ABSOLUTE hardest to give me everything in the world except what i want.

even when i buy two imprints from someone, when using both it still wont give me an exact copy, it continues to change size, pattern, colors, everything. spent a few 100 plat on an imprint set that had the body size, color and patterns that i wanted. didnt keep a single attribute from the original kubrow aside from the breed.

this whole system is designed to do nothing more then dissolve us of our plat without ever paying out what your after. i have NEVER been this frustrated with the game.

Honestly, I just bought an egg, rushed it, decided that's what I was gonna get and kept it.

Turned out decently once: A white kubrow (now brown and green, with no significant patterns) of medium build and Huras temperament. Not terribad, but could be better.

Turned out great the second time: Brown kubrow with a nice blue Lotus pattern and Sunika temperament. Gonna be fun once he grows up!

My point is, nobody forced you to spend 600 plat on a single kubrow. Sure, it's RNG for plat (which I vehemently disagree with, but it's gone now). You couldn't control yourself, and that's mostly your fault.

Honestly, I just bought an egg, rushed it, decided that's what I was gonna get and kept it.

Turned out decently once: A white kubrow (now brown and green, with no significant patterns) of medium build and Huras temperament. Not terribad, but could be better.

Turned out great the second time: Brown kubrow with a nice blue Lotus pattern and Sunika temperament. Gonna be fun once he grows up!

My point is, nobody forced you to spend 600 plat on a single kubrow. Sure, it's RNG for plat (which I vehemently disagree with, but it's gone now). You couldn't control yourself, and that's mostly your fault.

congratz on your kubrow,

and it wasnt 1, im up to like 6 kubrow now lol, all but one are huras, just keep makin more trying to get the one im after.