Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sahasa Kubrow.

S0ulre4per

Question

14 answers to this question

because its my first and ONLY kubrow  i hope rng gave me a good partner (i couldnt let him go in a wild or kill him in a puppy blender if there is a quest for that).

buuuuut i was hoping for huras kubrow because im ash player. it seems that i have to switch warframes then hehe.

anyways....those who have kubrows. can you cutomize them...like color change and badges and animation like for warframes?

Badges yes, animation no, as for color changes atm no, you have to pay 10 plat for a color change which is beyond reason *DE took it out and are reworking it, I think. 

Badges yes, animation no, as for color changes atm no, you have to pay 10 plat for a color change which is beyond reason *DE took it out and are reworking it, I think. 

i hope we get to use those colors that we can use for our warframes.

i hope we get to use those colors that we can use for our warframes.

Well, actually I hope no, too many colors for really absurd combinations; I mean, it's not an armor we're going to color, it's their skin.

I understand we're speaking about a space ninjas game, so reality is not much involved, but still.............

I only hope we get a less randomize and not involving plat way to change their color!

And anyway, regarding the first question, Sahasa is atm the weakest between the Kubrow, cause its attack power is a downgraded version of Sanuka one and the loot ability....well....not even close to a Carrier utility!

well if he is the weakest atm then atleast he is the only 1 that can bring me some meth during the fight. but meh i dont care if he is the weakest...i will NEVER get rid of him and heh maybe he will prove usefull because he is the 1 of 2 kubrows that can do finishers....that is good already