Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stasis Recovery For Kubrows

xanroth

hello and thanks for reading this.

I'm not one that usually goes ranting and raging on forums about stuff but THIS, this is something i have to give a voice to.

kubrow stasis recovery... WHAT THE FUDGECAKE DE? 3 hours to switch to a different Kubrow or pay 10 plat?

so basically we have to pay the same amount as it would take us to buy a new egg or stasis pod every time we want to switch to another Kubrow and understandably don't want to wait for 3 hours.

This is not a working thing if you want to have some sort of penalty on us for showing our Kubrows in the freezer then i don't know make it so they loose 20 loyalty or something once a day if they are put into the stasis pod.

3 hours are way to much time at most it should be 3 minutes i mean our own warframe got out of its cryopod and was ready to go in less time than that and they where frozen down for Lotus knows how long so why would our little puppy's require 3 hours to recover?

now i have 2 solutions that might or might not work.

First one is just get rid of the stasis recovery timer its unnecessary and makes people not want to get more than a single kubrow.

Second is to make a new room for the dojo where we can leave our unequipped kubrows until we need them without having to use the stasis pods and as a balance for that just make it so 10% of all the credits we earn go to the dojo bank players don't have to wait for kubrow recovery and dojos get money in their banks everyone is happy and if that still is not enough to balance it for some people then make it so that the kubrow dna integrity can go down to hp bonus 0.

Basically what i mean with that is your kubrow will neither gain or loose any of its max hp if you leave it in the "daycare" for to long.

yet another one to clarify you put a kubrow in the daycare and it has 100% extra hp you leave it there for lets say 2 weeks you now get it out of there now it will have 0% extra hp but it will never go below that value when its in the daycare.

to get your kubrow out of there all you need to do is have your active kubrow either put in stasis or just bring it to the daycare and put it in there then you get one of the others that you want out of there instead.

if you leave the clan (or get kicked from) with the daycare you have your kubrows in they all get sent to you in stasis.

would this work people?

also sry for bad grammar and/or spelling i have syndromes to blame.

PS agree or not please make your voice heard here so DE can see that we actually don't like this stasis thing since far as i know there's pretty much no other thread that focuses on the stasis recovery issue.(if I'm wrong then point me in the right direction)

Edited by xanroth

The stasis thing is silly; though a cooldown is understandable, 3 hours is pushing it way too far.

I mean, a warframe was in cryosleep for eons and needn't any sort of cooldown for thawing - why should a kubrow?

That said, i am against the dojo idea, mainly because: what happens to your stored kubrows if you get kicked from the clan?

Gone.

The stasis thing is silly; though a cooldown is understandable, 3 hours is pushing it way too far.

I mean, a warframe was in cryosleep for eons and needn't any sort of cooldown for thawing - why should a kubrow?

That said, i am against the dojo idea, mainly because: what happens to your stored kubrows if you get kicked from the clan?

Gone.

i did mention what happens if you leave the clan i guess i should change it so it says leaves/gets kicked but its the same for both all your stored kubrows get transported to your freezer

• 1 month later...

Gone.

That's because Lotus supercharged us with energy.