Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will My Items Get Restored?

GeoDP

Question

So,the day before yesterday I wanted to make some space for the new weapons and I accidentally sold most of my potatoed weapons.I have already made a support ticket for the restoration of my items but I wanna know if this is possible since it is not a bug.

7 answers to this question

I sold my boar very intentionally a long time ago before they were removed from the shop. It was potatoed and everything, and I didn't care up until the point that they were removed.

I sent in a ticket and was given back not just a boar, but a boar with a potato. With the exact same color scheme it had when I sold it. At the exact same rank.

I love DE.

Edited by Seox

They might.

Though I hear if you repurchase/build a weapon that you had potato'd that the catalyst will be there when you have it in your inventory again. Not 100% sure since I dont sell any of my weapons but its a rumor I read here on the forums a while back.

Though I hear if you repurchase/build a weapon that you had potato'd that the catalyst will be there when you have it in your inventory again. Not 100% sure since I dont sell any of my weapons but its a rumor I read here on the forums a while back.

I don't think this is accurate.

They might.

Nope, not true in the slightest capacity.