Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mastery Rank 0-1 Test

TheAeroVic

Question

Hello, so I have been playing Warframe for about three or so days now, love the game, but I have been wanting to acquire some new weapons, but the one's I want are "XP Locked".  When I selected the weapon, it said that I have to be Rank 2,  so I looked up how to Rank Up.  I found out how, and then took my test, and my first time I took it, I ran out of time (Beginner :P).  After my 24 hour timer passed.  I took it again about 4 hours later then my previous/first time I took it.  I was ready, and I went through all of it and passed, but the problem is that it didn't work.  By that I mean that it is acting like I failed the test again and I must wait another 24 hours.  I don't know why, I went through all three waves, killed all the required amount of enemies to kill.  Yet, it is acting like I failed my test, and that I must wait another 24 hours.  The only reason that I think caused this (Probably Wrong), on the last wave (Wave three),  I had to kill 1 remaining enemy but there were about four or so that spawned in,  I killed one of them and then it ended, and Lotus said something, that made it seem like I passed (Well Done, Excellent Work Tenno, something like that).  I just really want some help/feedback to try and prevent this from happening again 24 hours from now.  Thank You All! 

3 answers to this question

check if you are still rank 0. the only thing i can think of right now is that you already ha enough mastery to bekome rank 2 and after passing your rank 1 challange the mastery bar remained filled but you now have to do your rank 2 challange.

even if you passed your rank 1 challange you have to wait 24 hours to try the rank 2 challange.

Did it force you to end it or could you still carry on?

Or, you could be mastery rank 1 already and might need to wait 24 hrs for rank 2.

-edit-

i just checked your profile and it said you're mastery rank 1.

(i had to add you to do it), you can decline or accept :).

i can help you along way.

-resolved-

Edited by 14berts

Did it force you to end it or could you still carry on?

Or, you could be mastery rank 1 already and might need to wait 24 hrs for rank 2.

-edit-

i just checked your profile and it said you're mastery rank 1.

(i had to add you to do it), you can decline or accept :).

i can help you along way.

-resolved-

check if you are still rank 0. the only thing i can think of right now is that you already ha enough mastery to bekome rank 2 and after passing your rank 1 challange the mastery bar remained filled but you now have to do your rank 2 challange.

even if you passed your rank 1 challange you have to wait 24 hours to try the rank 2 challange.

Thank You both! Helped me out a lot didn't realize that I was rank 0 from the start, even when I put it in the title.  I appreciate it. :)