Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U14 - Wiki Statistics And Survey

Twilight053

Warframe Wikia Quickstats

75347c4ab0.png

U14 was released at Jul 18, the hype raved in Jul 19.

What are the survey result?

3afc4118f5.png

51fae81d0d.jpg

Enjoy the little statistics and polls we had, surprisingly a quarter of Warframe players didn't enjoy U14.

Edited by Twilight053

Consider that a lot of these views after 19th of July are because people were searcing for informations about Kubrows, eggs, ship and all the other things. 

However, I'm surprised that a so low number of people voted for the new Infested ship. It's fantastic. 

Consider that a lot of these views after 19th of July are because people were searcing for informations about Kubrows, eggs, ship and all the other things. 

However, I'm surprised that a so low number of people voted for the new Infested ship. It's fantastic. 

The Mutualist Ospreys may have dampened people's enthusiasm for claustrophobic body-horror corridors. But yes, they do look good.

That said, I do think that Mirage's questline should have been on Orokin Derelict maps instead. Given the supposed age of the Void imprints.

The poll might be pretty significant in regards to player population.

The problem with these sorts of polls is exposure to the game population and self-selection.

In terms of "N", the sample size is probably big enough for statistical significance. The problem is the population wouldn't necessarily be representative--if self selects for wiki users--of which you have no data of what percentage of the player base they are.