Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T1-4 Survials

dadead1603

Just talking about the spawns being slow if you do not want to read all that.

For the past year I have been on and off of warframe the game on pc and I do void keys here and there when I come on with my clan. The one thing I have noticed is that the spawns on the survivals are too slow and or not enough. I just did a t4 and we lost because there is not enough enemies all I am saying is us the people would rather want more spawns other than less spawns. The hard part about these missions is finding the enemies there is nothing hard about it other than this problem. You guys should have had this fixed by now its been a year and you are still having the problem. I would have made a vote system on this saying would you rather want more or less spawns in these but I can not start one. If you guys could please fix this bug quickly so I can finish a T1-4 survival that would be great. Thanks for your help and I hope other people have seen this too.

Thanks,

Dadead1603

Sorry if you do not understand i am rambling

Video of a good run/ good spawns. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv82i8bNiHE&feature=youtu.be This video shows what the spawns should be like every time not just sometimes. Video is up!

Video of a bad run and bad spawns "Coming Soon"

Edited by dadead1603

A lot of it has to do wiith a combination of map generation and player movement/location. Some maps just spawn more consistently due to the tiles and spawning rooms generated. As players move around, so do the enemy spawns. If one player is far from the rest and is surrounded by a lot of good tiles, it's possible for him to get more than 90% of the enemies to spawn near him. Finding a good spawn room and having a plan, such as either holding one area/room or (rarely) having your whole group stick together from one end of the map to the other and back again, are generally the best things to do. Having a Nekros helps a lot, but it really shouldn't be necessary.

But yeah, I'd definitely like more spawns. I can last long enough in Survivals, but more spawns = more killing = more fun and loot.

yes that is what I have been trying to say. Its not hard killing them so people would not mind more spawns and when there is more spawns time go faster because you are having a good time. When there is less time goes slow and you just sit there in a snow globe as frost and time goes past while you listen to your music almost falling asleep.

Kill them faster. They will spawn faster.

Stay in 1 room. This way you got better spawns.

Really, I'm usually don't have a problem to reach 40 minutes on T4S without Nekros if the team is half-decent.

kill fast to spawn fast works if there is a good amount of spawns

ive been in plenty of games with a nekros and we couldnt last 20 mins because spawns barely came or RNG didnt allow nekros to sudden burst corpses with oxygen

survival missions used to have spawns come in great numbers....but....i am pretty sure it was not "newbie" friendly for certain missions

would also like to mention that this probably shouldnt be in the bug section and should be in the feedback section

you would think that spawn rates SHOULD scale with tower difficulty....the only time i see spawn rates increasing is the innate spawn rate increase that comes when more time has passed

Edited by sekushiiandee

This is still a problem I kill them right when they spawn and they do not come back. There is a problem with the spawns we should not have to do this for more spawns to come out they should just come out. It should be smooth spawns with constant people spawning not just waves like Defense. This is survival not defense so they should keep coming out at as not us going for them. They are the ones that are coming for us to stop us from stealing there information. So if they want us to stop come kill us.

Did I make my point now

Iv had the same problem, we've done everything to increase our chances of survival including staying in one room and having a Nekros...and obv killing as fast as possible. And we ran out of air in 10-15min...and again 15-20min. Its horrific the amount of oxygen being dropped at the moment, something needs to be fixed or changed to increase spawn rates on all survival maps.

It honestly depends on the map generation and where everybody is located. If everyone is away from eachother, it's obvious the spawns will seem slow. The last few T4S games I've ran, there were almost too many enemies in certain areas. Like we'd wonder where they all went, we head towards another room and bam, 10-20 of them walking around unbeknownst to them that we're gonna kill them.

With a nekros there is always enough LS to go around.

Making it a REQUIRED frame for survival which is dumb... People should be able to bring w/e frame they want (within reason) and have success in survival. FYI I play a Nekro (even though it is one of my LEAST favorite frames... but I like my loot).

Oddly, this was supposed to be fixed(?) in U14 but I guess they just broke it further? I haven't had any reason to do survival lately but it has always been an issue - not enough spawns and neato RNG on life support drops.

Also you aren't allowed to bump your own posts, just saying. Why do I get a warning for one thing and everyone else gets a free pass for breaking the forum rules (Rebecca...?).

Edited by Jufrow