Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies Too Strong Now!

simplyXtreme

Dont take this offensively but you seem to be at a low level and somewhat undergeared

Grineer are extremely tanky so youll definitely be wasting ammo on them but itll get better as you go along

Youll start to adopt a lazy playstyle and actually die more often and not really care because you have 40 frames with 4 revives each anyways and no particular interest in the one your playing at the moment so it doesnt bother you to put in effort

Soon youll be wanting more...

Good thread with good points!!

What I am finding though, is the new players want the best straight away, so they be asking to be taxied to these planets by higher ranked players to unlock for them!!

I have been playing from the start, so maybe I am biased, but if new players stuck to the unlock progressions, with a little mod or 2 forms friends or clan members the game would be a much better experience!!!!

The fun for me was slowly developing and trying different things! Some worked others were a bad fail, but you learnt!!

To eat a cake you have to bake it first!!

Just saying

Your still making the assumption that a new player prefers to play online and is lucky enough to encounter other players that are willing to help or even communicate with them. In a fair amount of cases new players have trouble when being grouped with other players on an early planet as they just rush ahead and one shot everything with their boltor prime. Even if they have an idea of some decent and effortless weapons to mod to absurd levels of damage it doesn't mean they have the resources yet or the time to invest in them.

I envy your optimism, but unfortunately new players don't always experience that degree of help and still lack resources.

They also shouldn't have to have a specific few weapons to effectively make it through the start chart.

again I said it was contradiction. Sadly you are correct in this case.

Edited by Lighter2017

I one hit the jackal in 3 shots with the phage... this thread is now closed LOL

Wow, a player with high enough mastery to access the phage can destroy a boss designed for new players to be fighting. I can barely contain my disbelief, such a feat was considered impossible, how will we ever keep up with this master of the Serration mod.

/sarcasm

Ok, seriously dude, that has no relevance in a thread about the experience of new players, go wave your E-peen around elsewhere bragging about how much damage you do, it is completely irrelevant here.

Also now that I've got that out of the way, they did recently buff the levels of Mercury and Venus which I made a thread about, I suspected this would make the game harder for new players. It also makes the "early" levels filled with crazy enemies like Hellions and Eviscerators, which are basically a random chance of stunlock or death by bleeding respectively. And yeah, the nodes where newbies would have practiced and aquired some fusion fodder for their new mods has been upped in level which I personally think is helping no one at all.

I completely understand the fact that you want to make the game more of a challenge for some people, but now some the enemies are just to strong!! I'm currently having trouble getting past Earth because the grineer and are near invincible in some cases and they spawn way to quickly to be taken care of by a group of new players like my self.  They just spawn to fast and are to strong for us to stand any chance against them.  Same with the bosses, they are way to powerful.  Even the captain Vors is nearly to hard to beat and same with the Jackel. They litteraly have so much health that we need to back track through the maps to scavenge for ammo to use in some cases! 

I completely undetstand the you want to make the game more challenging but seriously it's near impossilbe for a lot of people now to advance at a normal pace and not want to quit playing with the level of difficulty you set it at. Just lower the difficulty just a bit, that's all we ask.  

I agree with this post simply because Mercury should go back to the starter planet it once was. The levels of enemies from U13 were JUST FINE.

Now with U14, everything scaled up and that's pretty stupid because players are STILL toting a Mk-1 Braton, they are still toting a Braton in some cases.

It's very tough for them to get immersed in the game when it is too difficult for a freshbie.

We need the old difficulty back for new players and new content for end-games, rather than scaling up old content to make it more end-gamer friendly.

I enjoy talking like such now, as for my statement this is contradicting however, players should communicate with other players to learn and obtain what they require that is considered "Powerful" and what is "not" thus allowing the "Elder" Tenno of the game to guide the youthful and Newley awakened ones. This is how I was brought up, it would even match lore as to even socialize with other Tenno, as both are loyal only to one another. However single player would be a problem but no one has ever been sooo isolated in warframe, everyone tried the multiplayer, only to make friends and play and interact with other warframes.

Given what you've said, in conjunction with your original statement, the way you're going about "communicating" with your fellow Tenno in order to guide them...is just crappy.

Saying things like "I one hit the jackal in 3 shots with the phage... this thread is now closed LOL" shows absolutely no care for any type of assistance for people that have just run into the Jackal and are having a hard time. Your attempt at trying to excuse your initial comments by saying that is how you were "brought up", isn't good enough.

From what I see, you wanted to leave a simple, condescending comment. You achieved that as well as attention, which maybe you also wanted. Grats.

As for any other support given to the idea that we need this feedback from new players, yep, right on the mark.

I chopped a level 16 Jackal to death with a level 11 Nami solo without a potato....

Yes I was doing sword alone so no guns. The only thing tough was my formaed level 15 frame. Mods life strike, point strike, fury and Sundering Weave. And oh and my lovely doge with loyal companion and pack leader.

But I digress.

A new player won't have the necessary skills, basic mods and know how to compete.

But now they have damaged mods, surely they should be better than before ?

But I do agree that we should lock Earth first and push them back to Mercury.

Edited by fatpig84