Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sells Or Release To The Wild Of Kubrows

linkhunter

Who told you that? You might've been trolled. I'm not torturing my Kubrow to test that.

Well when their DNA stability reaches -100%, it means -100% health which means it has no health. So, I don't know it takes quite a while to reach that and no one has tested it yet so no clue whether or not it's true.

Who told you that? You might've been trolled. I'm not torturing my Kubrow to test that.

A clan member.

His words were something like "At -100% your kubrow is bye bye"

"I'm not torturing my Kubrow to test that." Not even for science?

Well when their DNA stability reaches -100%, it means -100% health which means it has no health. So, I don't know it takes quite a while to reach that and no one has tested it yet so no clue whether or not it's true.

Link health seems to remain unaffected tho.

Edited by Hakitojin

Someone posted on reddit some datamined dialogue where you will get messages saying your Kubrow is malnourished and dying, and then it will tell you that your Kubrow has died due to a breakdown of its dna integrity. I'm not sure if I can post the actual script but it's on reddit.

Edit: Apparently these messages display under the actual health bar when interacting with your Kubrow. While it has a positive number (above 50%) it will say "<name> appears to be healthy." when it reaches below 50% it will say "<name> is malnourished and dying." then when it reaches 0% it will say "<name> has died due a breakdown in its DNA sequence." Then you'll get a message saying "Your kubrow has died."

Edited by Severanth

• 2 weeks later...

do warframe got a plan in the future to do that. i dont want buy chamber each time for new pet? got 5 pets now ...

sad face

My guess is that they will implement a dojo gene pool, where you can put your unwanted Kubrows for good use.