Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If De Brought New Voice Talents To Warframe, Who Would You Want It To Be?

RazorTip

Steve Blum as literally everyone.

I was literally about to say that Steve Blum was BORN to do a Grineer voice. Gimme a Grineer boss with his voice, please. Oh god yes that would be amazing.

I don't know if he would be affordable, though.

Liam Neeson  for the voice of Lotus.

Nah, Liam Neeson for a voiced Stalker. "I will find you, and I will kill you."

I was literally about to say that Steve Blum was BORN to do a Grineer voice. Gimme a Grineer boss with his voice, please. Oh god yes that would be amazing.

I don't know if he would be affordable, though.

Well, like I mentioned earlier, there's Tyl Regor and Lech Kril. And Kela de Thaym, but for that one we need a female voice actor, maybe Sumalee Montano, 'Transformers Prime' Arcee?

R. Lee Ermey for those Grineer Commander mobs. Add voice lines of him shouting commands and insulting their pathetic gut wrenching excuse for a "Formation Bravo".. And he will insist that they get their asses in order immediately or suffer dire consequences!

Nick Cage as everyone.

Alright, in all seriousness, I would like to see some of the VA cast from TF2 do some lines.

John Patrick Lawrie voicing a Corpus boss. Ahhh, jesus, I think I need to sit down. Just imagining it made my knees weak.

Still, though, we're naming a lot of recognized names here, but if they added a couple of lesser known good talents, that would be lovely.

Jennifer Hale!! She's Canadian, DE is Canadian. Makes sense, and Ms. Hale's voice is everywhere in games and television. What's one more game for her to work on? I think she'd be a natural fit to voice Cantis, the leader of the Red Veil resistance.

Jennifer Green, from Gearbox's Borderlands (Angel's voice), as a good Corpus, Tenno-in-need, etc, if she's not still with them. Really, anything more to make WF's depth greater and more immersive.

The radio scanner was a really great step in the right direction, and with it not taking too much, guest voices could be added quite easily.