Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid

Kanatoshi

Question

Hello guys! I was looking for a weapon to use in ODD that isnt Angstrum (most my friends play with it) and I found Torid. Can Torid compete with Angstrum if I put some electricity mod for corrosive damage for ancients and some fire mods for light ones? This weapon has to work only on Infested. Could it take me to 30+ waves?

8 answers to this question

Hello guys! I was looking for a weapon to use in ODD that isnt Angstrum (most my friends play with it) and I found Torid. Can Torid compete with Angstrum if I put some electricity mod for corrosive damage for ancients and some fire mods for light ones? This weapon has to work only on Infested. Could it take me to 30+ waves?

Use gas and it destroys all things infested. Use it like an area denial weapon in tight corridors or hallways and watch as everything entering the gas clouds drops to the floor.

Edited by Sedant

i love the torrid, but it knda sucks to lvl and i think its in dire need of a potato, but it can wreck face, if you have a frost with you just shoot a bunch around the cryo pod and then snow globe. once there in they die pretty quickly, even if you dont have a frost it still kills them fast, but they might get a hit on the pod before they drop, so it has a small risk with it 

The Penta is one of the best weapons for dealing with ODDs or infested in general. Anything with and AOE to deal high amounts of damage to large groups of swarming infested is good. Following those set standards i would suggest Ogris, Penta, Angstrum, Drakgoon, or stug. Alternatively you could use any shotgun with a fire mod. And if you don't mind me rambling for a little longer, the torid could maybe be paired with vauban's vortex for a fairly good combo. I dont know, be creative!

Any AoE Explosive (or explosive-like) weapons will work for ODD. Torid is a good choice, but I'm not sure if the dmg output will be enough to kill the Infested in later waves. I don't have the Torid, so I'm really not sure.