Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Holographic Lotus.

S0ulre4per

What? No. It's just like helmet Skype.

Cortana's the weird one. What kind of AI designer would waste computation resources generating a hologram?

idk. maybe atleast small wrist hologram. because we dont even know if she has a full body or not....now atleast for me she is litterally just a talking head with a little bit of chest. no offense.

Edited by S0ulre4per

hi. i was wondering if we ever are going to have a holographic Lotus? its kinda weird that she only speaks with us through that 1 small window that only we can see. make her something more like cortana maybe. idk. just ideas.

That would be cool as a room in the dojo or spaceship.

idk. maybe atleast small wrist hologram. because we dont even know if she has a full body or not....now atleast for me she is litterally just a talking head with a little bit of chest. no offense.

She's got everything but legs and arms. There's a glitch on PS4 if you hit the ps button while she talks it will go further and further down, and there's a pelvis and shoulders but no arms or legs

What? No. It's just like helmet Skype.

Cortana's the weird one. What kind of AI designer would waste computation resources generating a hologram?

IIRC, they let the AIs choose their hologram's appearance. And seeing as the AI were imprints of a human mind created in a multi-billion dollar project, I guess they thought they might as well let them have a face.