Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Crafting "advanced" Materials

Chromosis

When it comes to the dojo, the main use is the crafting of weapons from grineer, corpus, and infested.  The access to the volt (which may need to be replaced by loki seeing as volt is now a starter frame), banshee, and zephyr, as well as other Tenno weapons is great as well.  Where this falls short to me is in three things.

Fieldrons, Detonite Injectors, and Mutagen Masses.  I feel like you should buy the BP once, and then you can craft it indefinitely.  It would be nice, and actually give me something to do with extra credits as well as allow for the further use of these materials in other BPs for other weapons.  I have thousands of fieldron samples, detonite ampules, and mutagen samples, but having to pay 15k each time I want to forge one, plus the cost to buy the BP, it just seems clunky to me.

just my 2 cents.

I guess my overall message with this post is that when creating parts that are needed for a greater plan, things like fieldrons or mutagen masses, making them easier to make (IE, not having to go to the dojo everytime you want to make more) will allow for implementation later on in other weapons and frames.

Also, if for some reason you aren't in a clan, if you were before, you can still make these things as well.