Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #37!

[DE]Megan

I dunno why but I find Fan art to be kinda sad lately. I saw a lot of great pieces while browsing around but mainly sketches and funnies get in.

I definitely saw some really amazing stuff while I was hunting for Fan Art. This week we had the theme of Update 14 focused art, which unfortunately left some epic drawings out.

Next week I'll be showing lots of pieces that I didn't show this week- as well as newer stuff of course! 

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts :)

This prime time was very fun to watch and now i see why people were complaining about the kubrow egg drop rate since i got it on my second go and i really need to get access to all the dark sectors now to try out that new pvp mode.

One thing that made me a bit sad was that i was really hoping to win some platinum so i can get some new warframe and weapon slots since i dont want to sell my Rhino and volt along with my weapons. *Sigh* Guess its back to collecting prime parts(which when i collect them all i will trade some sets away for platinum) hopefully i get lucky next week.

Edited by warpath514

I definitely saw some really amazing stuff while I was hunting for Fan Art. This week we had the theme of Update 14 focused art, which unfortunately left some epic drawings out.

Next week I'll be showing lots of pieces that I didn't show this week- as well as newer stuff of course! 

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts :)

Your picks were still good, so don't sweat it.

This prime time was very fun to watch and now i see why people were complaining about the kubrow egg drop rate since i got it on my second go and i really need to get access to all the dark sectors now to try out that new pvp mode.

I've made over 100 extrminate runs on Earth (I rotate between all of them) with a sum total of 0 eggs dropping.

The scary thing is, I seem to have collected a fairly large pile of Oxium farming for eggs, and most of the Kubrow mods.