Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scammers On Ps4

(PSN)I_BajanCanadian

Question

First let me start off saying i didn't really know where to put this at so forgive me if its in the wrong section. Anyways down to it i have seen at least 10 ppl today in trading saying "doubling" plat pm me. This is obviously a scam as there is no platinum glitch, so i was wondering why is there no way to report ppl doing this so they don't rip someone off. It is bound to happen because, pardon me, but there are some not so smart ppl out there. I think new players are especially vunerable to this because they dont know really how everything works, just that stuff they want costs plat so they want more and what is more appealing than "free" plat. PLZ implement a way to report ppl like this and also NO ONE ON PS4 FALL FOR THIS IT IS A SCAM.

Edited by (PS4)I_BajanCanadian

8 answers to this question

Good thing this thread popped up, I didn't know what to do before but I am aware of a plat hack on PS4, not sure how but I met a guy that said his friend hacked and gives him thousands of plat, I can verify this and it is not fraudulent. Being a normal player this annoys me a lot of how he can just cheat his way through. Where can I report this?

Good thing this thread popped up, I didn't know what to do before but I am aware of a plat hack on PS4, not sure how but I met a guy that said his friend hacked and gives him thousands of plat, I can verify this and it is not fraudulent. Being a normal player this annoys me a lot of how he can just cheat his way through. Where can I report this?

2 posts above yours

It should already be obivous that there is no way to get free platinum ABSOLUTELY for free. This will only be effective on young kids, and maybe even desperate people who aren't thinking straight.

But yeah, please report this by sending a support ticket. Pictures will also help a lot since it's basically proof of the action.