The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anime Watcher? List Animes You Watched (Or Currently Watching) Here!

hijinks_the_turtle

Among the recent ones I really enjoyed Kill La Kill (just ridiculously fun) and Sidonia no Kishi (mecha done right).

I'm in the mood for some okkvlt/horror stuff now though. Can anyone recommend something in that vein? The ones I've watched that I hold in high regard: xxxHolic, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, Shiki, Bakemonogatari, Another, Ayakashi, Mononoke.

I've heard Sankarea, but it also appears to be that sort of genre. There's Tokyo Ghoul, airing now, that I know of for sure. I suppose Mirai Nikki falls into that, if you count the fact that there's quite a bit of cowering coming from the main character and people die constantly.

The Fate series.

Basilisk.

Mobile Suit Gundam 

Gundam 00

Trigun

Clannad.

Air

Kanon

Angel Beats

Devil May Cry

Attack On Titan

Case Closed

Inuyasha

Dragon Ball and Z ( obviously )

Pretty sure that's it, a very small list. Don't watch much anime.

With the exception of Avatar, Inuyasha DBZ and Gundam. I'm not into very main stream anime that has gone on for multiple seasons/years like Naruto.

I really like anime that are only 12-24 episodes in total.

Edited by __Kanade__

Among the recent ones I really enjoyed Kill La Kill (just ridiculously fun) and Sidonia no Kishi (mecha done right).

I'm in the mood for some okkvlt/horror stuff now though. Can anyone recommend something in that vein? The ones I've watched that I hold in high regard: xxxHolic, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, Shiki, Bakemonogatari, Another, Ayakashi, Mononoke.

Shiki is love

Shiki is life

I've heard Sankarea, but it also appears to be that sort of genre. There's Tokyo Ghoul, airing now, that I know of for sure. I suppose Mirai Nikki falls into that, if you count the fact that there's quite a bit of cowering coming from the main character and people die constantly.

Thanks for the recs, will check them out.