Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Takes Too Long To Find Co-Op Players.

Bears0nUnicycles

Hello all!

I first installed Warframe about 4 months ago, and it was so quick and easy to find games. Right now, after the big update, some planets such as URANUS and PHOBOS, it takes forever to find a player to join a squad and start a game. Sometimes I would just sit there on in the lobby waiting for a player to join for over 30 minutes, until I give up and play alone.

This is happening not only one the same levels in some planets, but on many different levels. So I end up playing so many levels by myself. However, I the main reason I play this game is because of co-op.

Is it because there are less players now?

Ideas?

People tend to be doing void missions if they just want something random to do, since they give much better prizes than almost any random star chart mission.  People who repeatedly do star chart missions are farming something, and so tend to be doing a small number of very specific missions on planets (sechura on pluto, exta on ceres, tethys on saturn, and others).

Yeah it's kind of annoying finding people to do unlocks with though.

I could be wrong, but as far as I can see the new UI doesn't actually show me the counts of players in-mission anymore, so I cannot join them, so I just end up playing by myself (and getting my arse handed to me). Is there any way we could get back the ability to see where there are other Tenno whom we could join to fight for the Lotus, co-op like?

I could be wrong, but as far as I can see the new UI doesn't actually show me the counts of players in-mission anymore, so I cannot join them, so I just end up playing by myself (and getting my arse handed to me). Is there any way we could get back the ability to see where there are other Tenno whom we could join to fight for the Lotus, co-op like?

When you hover on a mission and wait a second, the names of players in it will slowly scroll in the info box.