Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4S Reward Bug.

(PSN)Inferior_Zon

So I just finished a match and all my other teammates died while I was spectating, and my body was at extraction so I used a revive. My screen was normal except it showed excaliber for my weaponry and it was a it was white. After I check if I got my rewards and nothing. I was so pissed cause we got so many r5 cores

So I just finished a match and all my other teammates died while I was spectating, and my body was at extraction so I used a revive. My screen was normal except it showed excaliber for my weaponry and it was a it was white. After I check if I got my rewards and nothing. I was so &!$$ed cause we got so many r5 cores

Wait... you're upset about measly cores on a T4S?  

I would be more concerned about any prime stuff I lost... r5s aren't actually that rare as the name or people in trading would have you believe... 

There have been weird extraction bugs lately, I keep getting end missions screens as soon as my frame is in the ship; 

It'll say

"Infamy"

and it will list all 4 players, I think it's stuff either from a past update or the upcomming one but if you ever get an "Infamous" ending you seem to lose all your stuff too.... and whats' worse is you get that bug by extracting of all things.

(From the looks of it this Infamy is suppose to be like the accolade system in Assassin Creed games, listing players based on random tasks like who killed the most, or got down the least or who had the most headshots.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue