Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sad Truth About Valkyr

steelsamural88

Question

Valkr is the worst warframe that i had ever played leveling this warframe for me is next to impossible. i am currently crafting an ember. if anyone can convince me to keep this frame i am all open to suggestions but her shields are pathetic this frame sucks. sure shes an agile and fast but her suitability is next to nonexistent i use both a rhino and a mag damage control and defense.  

Valkr is the worst warframe that i had ever played leveling this warframe for me is next to impossible. i am currently crafting an ember. if anyone can convince me to keep this frame i am all open to suggestions but her shields are pathetic this frame sucks. sure shes an agile and fast but her suitability is next to nonexistent i use both a rhino and a mag damage control and defense.  

Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of her myself. Her 1st ability is fun but that's it. I had hoped U14 would breath new life into her but alas... That new combo for her 4th ability did not add what I hoped.

I've gto a valkyr that I formae'd 4 times. took me about 2 days to max her all 4 times, without a booster. she's REALLY hard to kill. my only complaint is she's got less HP than Saryn, with teh same mods, but That would make Valkyr pretty much invincible, considering that with a maxed steel fiber, she's ignoring at LEAST 85% of all incoming damage.

Fixed

Before you say Banshee's useless, keep in mind I've seen images of 5-mil damage redcrits with Dread on lephantis with her >.>

"useless" does not apply to any frame. Ever. some frames *ARE* more viable than others in more places, yes, but no frame is inheirently "Useless". I have a Nekros I'm going to build, focused entirely on flinging enemies everywhere with Soul Punch :3

I don't have enough faces for the amount of facepalms this thread warrants.

EDIT: If you want to use her effectively you need Vitality and Steel fiber. Get rage and a lifestrike weapon (preferably dual ichors or Obex) and you'll be near immortal even without Hysteria. Btw I wouldn't call a frame useless if you don't know how to use it.

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

Before you say Banshee's useless, keep in mind I've seen images of 5-mil damage redcrits with Dread on lephantis with her >.>

"useless" does not apply to any frame. Ever. some frames *ARE* more viable than others in more places, yes, but no frame is inheirently "Useless". I have a Nekros I'm going to build, focused entirely on flinging enemies everywhere with Soul Punch :3

Her sonar is just so hit and miss though...sometimes you get it on top of an existing weak spot where you can hit for massive damage, and sometimes it's hidden up some grineer's crotch where you can barely see it D: