The Sad Truth About Valkyr

steelsamural88

Question

Valkr is the worst warframe that i had ever played leveling this warframe for me is next to impossible. i am currently crafting an ember. if anyone can convince me to keep this frame i am all open to suggestions but her shields are pathetic this frame sucks. sure shes an agile and fast but her suitability is next to nonexistent i use both a rhino and a mag damage control and defense.  

Valkyr is the worst warframe that i had ever played leveling this warframe for me is way too easy. i am currently crafting an ember. if anyone can convince me to keep this frame i am all open to suggestions but her health is way too high this frame sucks. sure shes an agile and fast but her suitability is complete invincibility i use both a rhino and a mag damage control and defense. But Valkyr outclasses Rhino for survivability.

Fixed.

Edited by Knight3169

Her sonar is just so hit and miss though...sometimes you get it on top of an existing weak spot where you can hit for massive damage, and sometimes it's hidden up some grineer's crotch where you can barely see it D:

Fist power is excellent and cheap knowckdown.

Silence is radial stun.

Sound Quake is constant stagger.

She is great, but most of the people use her just for Sonar and they miss other 3 powers that are better than Sonar.

Valkr is the worst warframe that i had ever played leveling this warframe for me is next to impossible. i am currently crafting an ember. if anyone can convince me to keep this frame i am all open to suggestions but her shields are pathetic this frame sucks. sure shes an agile and fast but her suitability is next to nonexistent i use both a rhino and a mag damage control and defense.  

Just saying that no Warframe is the worst. 

Every Warframe has his/her/its role and strengths. Just play to his/her/its strengths. 

And yes, stacking Vitality and Steel Fiber will do wonders with Valkyr (and maybe Vigor for good measure). 

Silence is radial stun.

She is great, but most of the people use her just for Sonar and they miss other 3 powers that are better than Sonar.

She's supposed to be a marksman frame though! Sonic boom is a nice panic button, and sound quake is okay other than that infuriating stagger but right now she's not filling her own niche. 

Silence is radial stun.

I don't have enough frame slots and reactors to make her, Volt, AND Zephyr... I want all of them, but I can't decide which of them I want *MORE* x.x

Volt. Ignore my icon I swear I'm not biased

Thing is, I've played in games with all three frames, and all three are enticing to me, but I don't have the credits, warframe slots, and none of that to determine which I want of those three the most. After I finally level and sell Ash (REALLY not liking him, IDK why), I'll have only a couple slots open :T not enough for all of the frames I *WANT*, that's for sure.

Saying Valkyr is useless is the stupidest thing I've heard yet. If used correctly, she CANNOT die. She's the only frame I use if I need to go toe to toe against super high level enemies.

She's a skill cannon so to say. Her kit is what makes her powerful, and it requires a smart and understanding player to use her effectively.

Thing is, I've played in games with all three frames, and all three are enticing to me, but I don't have the credits, warframe slots, and none of that to determine which I want of those three the most. After I finally level and sell Ash (REALLY not liking him, IDK why), I'll have only a couple slots open :T not enough for all of the frames I *WANT*, that's for sure.

No matter which one you choose, i would say that all 3 of them are at the same rank.

Nyx, Loki, Mirage, Rhino being top rank and Volt, Banshee, Vauban, Nova, Zephyr and Excalibur being close by.

As for slots, try getting corrupted mods or multishots and selling them for Platinum. You can earn 20 Plat per day easily if you do some grind.

Saying Valkyr is useless is the stupidest thing I've heard yet. If used correctly, she CANNOT die. She's the only frame I use if I need to go toe to toe against super high level enemies.

She's a skill cannon so to say. Her kit is what makes her powerful, and it requires a smart and understanding player to use her effectively.

I remember I was farming for the Malicious Raptor mod on Xini, I haven't died one farming for that BS mod. Granted that I spammed 2 and 4 most of the time.

So the moral of the story is that if you post on a Thursday night, and ****post on a Thursday night, you will be trolled.

Rightfully so.

Edit: RoboDoge's got the right of it. I'm selling Tar and Feathers for 20p for one man's worth of tar and feathers.

Edited by Mazrim

I can give you one very good reason in itself, Decaying Dragon Key.

On my valkyr i use armor and all the reflection mods and associates using the temp invincibiltiy from her 4th ability as a respite to recover stamina and still deal out some major damage, ontop of the fact that a crit build damage valkyr can get into the millions when using dual zorens, 

I don't mean to offend but, the sad truth is that, OP is obviously a noob.

Valkyr got low shield? What? Make use of her 600 armor!

Make sure you're not showing us your lack of knowledge about this game be4 complaining.

Even a guy that only use male frames like me knows this.

Edited by PachTrick