Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Feel That Kubrow Egg Droprates Should Be Increased?

CleverNinja

I've ran maybe 30 some runs on E Prime to get a Kubrow egg legit (I bought a Starter Pack before). I feel that it's incredibly low, perhaps it's glitched, and that it should be increased, after doing around 30 runs, 1-4 nests each, and countless dead Carriers still nothing. Perhaps maybe a guaranteed drop after so many runs, maybe a special piece of gear that carefully extracts an egg but is only available late game, or that is fairly expensive that gives a much higher chance of dropping. It feels kind of absurd.   nb4 Someone says "I got it first try, you should try harder."

Edited by CleverNinja

I had 11 eggs total drop 2 days ago then 5 eggs yesterday.

So many dead baby koobies...

Yeah. Maybe we're just lucky, but I went on 2 runs on E Prime yesterday and got 3 egg drops on the second. Since its impossible to carry more than one egg (unless you buy from the market), I personally think it should be lowered.

Yeah. Maybe we're just lucky, but I went on 2 runs on E Prime yesterday and got 3 egg drops on the second. Since its impossible to carry more than one egg (unless you buy from the market), I personally think it should be lowered.

Lucky, almost definitely, lowered, please no.

It took me about 40 runs to get my first egg, and another 15 to get my second. I saw a third egg maybe ten runs later (after the glow effect was added) but still had that second one. Six runs into looking for my next egg without success though.

I honestly have no clue why we can only have one to begin with.

There should be a special mission on Earth, where you go clear out a large cluster of Kubrow dens, or something, and the egg is rewarded at the end of the mission, instead of a drop. That'd guarantee a way to get an egg, and solve the problem of multiple eggs dropping in a single mission.

There should be a special mission on Earth, where you go clear out a large cluster of Kubrow dens, or something, and the egg is rewarded at the end of the mission, instead of a drop. That'd guarantee a way to get an egg, and solve the problem of multiple eggs dropping in a single mission.

Sounds way to easy to get eggs that way.

Also, why are there so many other people with wild numbers of egg drops? Stopped sounding like luck to me.

I definitely think that there should be some surefire way to get an egg, and maybe there should be a long cooldown on how often you can get an egg. Maybe like a really big underground super structure with a big Kubrow mother at the end or something.

While i dont not approve of too much grind, getting Kubrow egg isnt all that hard. Did 5 missions after daily reset on E Prime, and egg dropped.

People expect everything from few runs, while knowing how this game is made and whats the point of the game. In general, eggs are not that hard too farm compared to the time needed to mature Kubrow.

Sounds way to easy to get eggs that way.

Also, why are there so many other people with wild numbers of egg drops? Stopped sounding like luck to me.

It's probably because Warframe's RNG is seeded by the host. Some people just have golden seeds.