Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Is More Trouble Than It's Worth

S5alad

It costs 100k a week to maintain.

Loses loyalty. 

Stupid squishy.

Has next to no time to revive.

I don't get the appeal.  Rank 16 and nothing has ever been more of a bother in the entire game than this stupid Kubrow.

Games are supposed to be played for fun.  I work enough as is.  Make the game fun again.  Kubrows are not fun, they're just work.

Agreed 100%

I thought I was playing Warframe, not farmville or some other piece of S#&$ facebook game

False, and false. They have a worth and are rather useful. You don't have to hear the bark. If you don't want to hear it just stick it in stasis. This temper tantrum of yours is getting excessive. 

I'd recommend you don't feed her. She's just gonna continue on this little tirade she's got on.

I never wanted a Kubrow.

I wanted a Moa.

I wouldn't need to feed it, I'd just need to pet it periodically and it would be my best robot friend ever. And I'd teach it to kick Grineer in the face.

It would be the best pet ever.

I don't know if this hasn't put up but:

"Shouldn't Kubrow Genetic Stability be in the Kubrow Loyalty's reduction instead like every death of a Kubrow reduces Stability for 10%, while Kubrow Loyalty is reduced daily by 20%, yet two Kubrow maintenance is still the same?"

Since I don't like how Genetics degrade periodically like that, so...

Instead, rather degrade by how much damage a Kubrow could take before losing such stability, while loyalty should give the Kubrow a mind-of-its-own basis as if it dislikes its master for leaving him/her alone.

Edited by Freelancer27