Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 Big Sword Into 4 Sword

Doombolt

What if there was a sword like Cloud's Buster Sword from FF7 but it could split into 4 smaller swords to do less damage but faster attacks or stay as a big sword to do massive damage but slow attacks. Also when it is a big sword you move a bit slower because it could weigh you down.

Multi-sword wielding combat styles are cool in manga/anime or other watched media, as well as working in "stylistic" fighters.  However they don't translate well into this genre of game at all.

I'm a major fan of such styles in other realms, but I would hate to see one implemented into this game, because it simply wouldn't work at all.  That being said they could technically do it, we've already got unnecessarily flashy combos like the scythe kick spinny move... but that combo doesn't really scream functionality as it is which just furthers my point.

So no.  If it were in, it'd be pointless eye candy and nothing more.

Seems more like the sort of thing a Warframe would have as a power feature: comes built-in with a huge as heck Greatsword that he can break down for various uses in his powers. Wouldn't wield all of the various swords at once, though, just has a sword for every occasion neatly compacted into one when not in use.