How Can I Find My Founder Status?

DovahkiinCat

Question

14 answers to this question

July 18, 2013: Warframe: Gift Pack, Warframe: Starter Pack, Warframe: Tenno Pack

That's what I purchased. I thought it should have been part of the founder stuff...

Founder's packs were entirely different. You just bought other stuff. Sorry friend.

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by DeathKoala

At the time it wasn't advertised well enough. I would have done that instead and not thrown almost $200 at valve, and instead put it towards actually supporting the game.

...Can I still have lato prime? pls gib

Never coming back. Word of advice, don't even joke about that, unless you're ready for a TON of hate.

I gotta ask, now; Why?

Because the Founders program and it's goodies are a hot topic for many community members. Some want it back, some don't and many are tired of hearing anything related to the topic.  

Edited by Noamuth

I gotta ask, now; Why?

Why it's not coming back?  They made a promise that the stuff would never come back, and they made a promise with a sale, so it's a legal thing.  If they bring the stuff back, they can literally be sued by existing founders, and some have openly stated that they would sue.

Why not bring it up?  'Cause it's not happening and you'll just cause a bunch of S#&$ty posts and get the thread locked.